• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Terrible Crossover Fanfic Idea Generator

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Here are some of the gems I got:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grease and Professional Wrestling. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superman and Guitar Hero. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Donkey Kong. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

......This site is awesome

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Gargoyles. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and . The story should use a blizzard as a plot device! (it glitched on me :<)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and the Amazing Race. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and The Magic School Bus. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

This reminds me of the time I discovered that there is, in fact, Magic School Bus fanfiction. Not as funny as the M-rated Arthur fics, but still rather amusing.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Beauty and World War II. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Sounds like an episode of Hetalia or something.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fight Club and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Oh jesus christ, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doug and Metroid. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

I don't know why I keep getting these weird sexual ones, but this is amazing.

Nice...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining FoxTrot and Trigun. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Guitar Hero. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining They Might Be Giants and Cinderella. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and Final Fantasy X. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

EDIT: Just generated a new one. Oh the irony of this one :D

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and American Idol. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Even more beauty:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Metroid. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Charlie's Angels and Toy Story. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ghost Hunters and Animaniacs. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use the future as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Sesame Street. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Street Sharks. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device! O_________O

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Resident Evil. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
((Oh my God, that would be epic.))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Princess Bride and Major League Baseball. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
((Once again, epic.))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
((=DDDDDDD Why, this isn't terrible at all!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
((This is all kinds of funny.))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and My Little Pony. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
((DDDDDDDD=))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Lord of the Rings. The story should use terrorism as a plot device! (dunn why but I find this one amusing)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Mega Man. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device! (oh dear, glitch. =[)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Hamtaro. The story should use a parade as a plot device! (starts laughing)

I wonder if anyone has actually tried such a challenge. O.o

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

... D=

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Big O and Chowder. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Gilligan's Island. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Charlie's Angels and Scooby Doo. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Law & Order. The story should use creepy Internet fetishes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Finding Nemo. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Penn & Teller and X-Files. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

This one is the best IMO:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Sex and the City. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!
(....)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Mythbusters. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
(Mmmm, sounds like the Mythbusters chose a good myth)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!
(This is so beautiful! ;.;)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
(O_O;;)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Quake. The story should use religion as a plot device!
(XDDDDDDD)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Futurama and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
(Why does this sound like something that could happen in either show, minus the crossover?)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Brady Bunch. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
(Oh dear God, the mental image that comes to mind...><)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Starsky and Hutch and Kirby. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
(The implications of this idea is astounding.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monsters Inc and Survivor. The story should use rape as a plot device!
(DDDDD:)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Bioshock. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!
(What. The. Fuck.)

But IMO, this is just awesome:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and 4chan. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Somehow, that makes some sense.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Slaughterhouse 5. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device! (I don't even know Slaughterhouse, but mixing the Bible with tentacle rape seems a good idea to me.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Teletubbies. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device! (Plot device? Check. See: Teletubbies.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Hockey League and CSI: Miami. The story should use rape as a plot device! (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Dilbert. The story should use anal sex as a plot device! (Yiff sense... tingling.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Chobits. The story should use as a plot device! (AHA! I see how you glitched there.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smurfs and Shin Chan. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device! (Hell yeah naked dancing!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Partridge Family and MegaTokyo. The story should use anal sex as a plot device! (No! Thou shalt not ruin MegaTokyo!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Beauty & the Beast. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device! (I can see Homer and the Beast getting along just fine.)

What an awesome website has been created~

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and Shaun of the Dead. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
(XDDDDDDD idk why i find this funny)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Harvest Moon. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
(??????? Err...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Doom. The story should use rape as a plot device!
(im scared now ;.;)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ctrl+Alt+Del and Left Behind. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
(left behind is ABOUT the apocalypse...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Friday the 13th. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
(omigod why they ruined spongebob ;.;)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and American Idol. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
(Oh the irony...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rosemary's Baby and the National Hockey League. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!
((Umm... Wow?))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Charlie's Angels and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use marriage as a plot device!
((All of these are weird...))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Dungeons & Dragons. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!
((Some guy challenges Godzilla to a Dungeons and Dragons game on Colombus Day))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Smurfs. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
((...))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
((Must I add a comment? Like it isn't painstakingly obvious))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Moulin Rouge and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
((A homicidal maniac turns into a doctor!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Lost in Space. The story should use incest as a plot device!
((WTF??))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining NYPD Blue and Meerkat Manor. The story should use body switching as a plot device!
((that is not odd at all. Body switching Meerkats.))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
((OMG Mega Man Zombies attack Dexter's Lab!!!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!
((The first two went perfect... but then... Hey wait... The Nazis told Anne's family they WERE going on Vacation! But then Auswitchz... How do you even cross over already related things?))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superman and Office Space. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
((Superman gets a Sex Change in Office Space!!!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and Stephen King's IT. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
((Lol... polar opposites))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and Dilbert. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!
((Um...))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Big Brother. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
((If it's the bondage most of us thought of at first...))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cosby Show and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
((They ruined SpongeBob even more!!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Toy Story. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!
((OMG I AM DISTURBED BY THIS THING!!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Futurama and Monsters Inc. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
((WHAT!!?? NOES!!))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and Robin Hood. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!
((Um... how))

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil IV and Nazi Zombies. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
((Because that is impossible))

Last edited:
You know what's the terrible part?

I've been meaning to write a tf2 ppg crossover fic.

Not inspired by this generator.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and the Little Mermaid. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
(This bothers me...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and the Muppet Show. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!
(Uh...why does this make some sense?)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bubble Bobble and CSI. The story should use regicide as a plot device!
(This makes no sense whatsoever, though)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and Flapjack. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!
(Believe me, I'm fairly sure Flapjack is already possesed by Satan...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and Xmen. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
(I'll be damned if this hasn't been done in some way or form by Marvel already.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and A-Team. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!
(....Damn it someone has to write this one.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Starsky and Hutch. The story should use murder as a plot device!
Hutch is a vampire. I knew it all along.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smurfs and Hamtaro. Well, that oughta be the cutesiest fanfic ever written... The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device! ... oh lord.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Romeo & Juliet and the Little Mermaid. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!
I... dunno what to make of this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Charlie's Angels. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
Coming up with a name for this band would be epic.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neon Genesis Evangelion and Dead Rising. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!
Frank and Shinji - reunited at last.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miami and 4chan. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!
... wut

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Office and Guitar Hero. The story should use religion as a plot device!
ahahaha oh god

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and American Idol. The story should use incest as a plot device!
This is seven separate kinds of wrong.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and Law & Order. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!
Uh, storywise, don't both of these exist in the real world already?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Seinfeld. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!
KRAMER FOR 2012

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Partridge Family and Friday the 13th. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!
I dunno what the Partridge Family, but... what the hell.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and the National Hockey League. The story should use a parade as a plot device!
Snake passes it to Ocelot, Ocelot to Crosby, shoots, SCORES!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Left Behind and Penny Arcade. The story should use incest as a plot device!
My eyes are bleeding.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chapelle's Show and Futurama. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
But Futurama's already done that. Lame.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Muppet Babies and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!
Not content with merely insulting everyone in existence, Wowbagger opts instead to punch babies.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Animorphs. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
wat

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and Scrubs. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!
Wow, that would be an odd one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and Animal Crossing. The story should use body switching as a plot device!
4chan in the Animal Crossing world. God help us all.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Heroes and Left Behind. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
wat.jpg

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Quantum Leap. This has some potential... The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device! And it's gone.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Bioshock. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
Oh wow.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Heroes. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
Dude, it's Sex in the City. You just know almost every fanfic about it will involve an orgy.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Alf. The story should use murder as a plot device!
Ow! Right in the childhood.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and King Arthur. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!
What's terrifying is that I can kinda see what this would be like.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining NASCAR and Heroes. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

Evil clones of NASCAR drivers run over the entire cast of Heroes. Yay!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gilligan's Island and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

...so basically, what would happen if Sora and Kairi actually did take the raft and sail off in a hurry without Riku.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Everquest. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Tornadoes destroy MMORPG Land. America watches and laughs!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Titanic. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Time-traveling teenage Teletubbies from the future somehow end up on the Titanic. A bunch of boring stuff happens, just like in the movie (except with more Teletubbies), and then it sinks and everyone dies. Yay!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and American Idol. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rugrats and the National Football League. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and Something Awful. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Law & Order and Lord of the Rings. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Hide your pipe-weed, hobbits! It's the cops!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain N: The Game Master and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 5 and Flavor Flav. The story should use religion as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Incredible Hulk. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot... and HULK!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and 4chan. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

This one has so much potential.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Titanic. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

So much win.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Les Mis. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

That could be interesting.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Bioshock. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

I'm seriously considering doing that one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining ER and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Why can I see this? WHY?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers and Gargoyles. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

And thus, millions of people's childhoods are ruined.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and The Simpsons. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Probably already done...xDDDD

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

O______O

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

Totally possible....

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Bioshock. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Why do I have the feeling this would be epic?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Doug. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!
(dear god...)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo and Sex and the City. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!
(...what? o.o)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Soul Calibur. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!
(...i...don't even know)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!
(The Kingdom Hearts crew crashes their Gummi Ship on the Jeopardy set, killing the cast and crew. It is now their job to host the show!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Lizzie McGuire. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
(...what the hell)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 4 and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
(oh dear lord. how does this one even work?)

and now for the mother of ridiculous...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
(please explain how this one works)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Nash Bridges. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Lost in Space. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

I don't even like Fruits Basket

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Indiana Jones. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Hasn't this been done?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Chobits. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Robots, robots, Satan?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and Twilight. The story should use a party as a plot device!

YES
Five bucks says it's been done

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Harvey Birdman. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Going on this generator I like to write about anime, Christmas and orgies.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Barack Obama. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Full House and Homestar Runner. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use murder as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Moulin Rouge and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

YES

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neil Patrick Harris and Tom Brady. The story should use rape as a plot device.

I CAME

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom