• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Platinum Battle Hall Pokémon

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
Platinum Battle Hall Pokémon

RIGHT SO I need something that can decimate Platinum's Battle Hall. I tried the Crunch/Close Combat/Ice Punch/Earthquake Lucario that was part of the team I used for the rest of the Frontier but it... wasn't working out so well. So now I need something else.

Because this is in-game, I obviously am going to have restrictions on the availability of Pokémon/moves just out of principle. But really, I think the only real restriction I have is the inability to use Hidden Power. Other than that, I think I'm good, but I'll speak up if I can't get a certain Pokémon/move. (I don't do trading, so GTS is out of the question for that.)

Also, because the Battle Hall is stupid and likes to fuck people over, whatever Pokémon I use has to be able to reliably kill Shedinja. I say "reliably" because "reliably" is not hoping for, like, Poison Point hax or something stupid like that.

Help would be appreciated~

Re: Platinum Battle Hall Pokémon

Although I doubt you'd use one, Sharpedo is pretty good to counter Shedinja, what with Rough Skin and the like.

Pokemon that can summon weather (in this case, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, and the evil snow tree monster) are good choices, seeing as their existence basically OHKOs a Shedinja.

Or I could always use something with a Dark/Ghost/Fire/Flying/Rock move, unless Tyranitar actually is the best choice. x3

I've heard that lots of people just use Banded/Scarfed Garchomp and just spam Outrage, using Crunch or Fire Fang for Shedinja. It's extremely unoriginal but ridiculously powerful if you just want to win.

... haha not bad. I think I'll try a Choice Band Crunch/Fire Fang/Earthquake/Outrage Garchomp.

Back
Top Bottom