• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many of you would be interested...

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
...in me doing a Let's Play of Megaman X?

I recently obtained a copy of the game and I've been playing it a lot. I figure it would be kinda interesting to do a Let's Play of it; you'd get to see a guy who'd pretty good at platformers but can still make laughable mistakes, and you can see my odd boss order! (Chill Penguin -> Launch Octopus -> everything else)

I don't know how interested you guys are in it, but it never hurts to ask.

...that's nice. Maybe you'll squeal when I say Megaman X during the Let's Play...?

Any screen recorders for a Mac? Anyone? I'm considering Copernicus, but... iMovie support would be great as well, since I'm editing the videos in there.

...might have to re-download it on the PC, then. Ah well. I'd have to do it on there anyway; I'm going to need Audacity to do commentary.

ALRIGHT!

So, I've gotten all the necessary programs on my PC (Camstudio, Audacity, ZSNES, and the copy of the game I'm playing) and on monday I'll be recording footage.

In order to make the LP less boring, I'm going to ask you all to give me a bumch of questions to answer during it. After all, it gets boring after a while just seeing me play.

Alright. I have all the necessary programs downloaded on my computer and everything.

I will be starting the LP soon, and I'll be recording it in big chunks (about an hour, I want to say?). This also gives me an excuse to make a YouTube account (which I've been meaning to make for... forever, really).

Please, PM me with any questions you might have about my opinions on Megaman or LPs or what color underwear I wear or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom