• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon TCG Geeks club!

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
For anyone who likes the TCG. Whether you collect or play, we're right for you!

I, myself, play and collect. I have three decks, an electric burn-through-energy-as-fast-as-you-can-then-get-it-back deck, a Dark and Psychic deck based around Darkrai and Cresselia, and a Water-Grass deck that centres around Glaceon and Vaporeon (and Leafeon when I get one).

People in this club:
Full Metal Cookies
Kindling Queen
Worst Username Ever
link008

Last edited:
I stopped playing recently. That's mostly because there's no one else to play with where I moved.

Also I grew tired of seeing every deck with a Gardevoir Lv.x

I play. Or rather, used to, but I don't know anyone who plays anymore. Except some cousins of mine, but they all live in Los Angeles... I play the Game Boy game, though.

crud I forgot about this place. >A> Adding everyone who said that they'd join. not to sure about the rest of you, confirm please?

In other news: TCG League for me today! Going to test out my decks to see what's the most powerful to use in an up-coming tourney my local game shop is hosting.

is this the way 2 join a club? If so, good 2 know i did it right and hopefully you'll allow me into the club! If not, plz tell me how as i'm new 2 this site.

is this the way 2 join a club? If so, good 2 know i did it right and hopefully you'll allow me into the club! If not, plz tell me how as i'm new 2 this site.

It varies club to club, but usually you just post in a club thread here and you're good to go. However, this one's a pretty dusty at five years and most of club members are gone, so it might be best just to start a new TCG club.

I used to play pokemon cards with my brother all the time back in 2004. I remember we kept getting ruby and sapphire booster packs to get a blaziken card, and always...failed at it XD; I also had a card padfolio type of book which i kept some cards in too. I remember one of the cards being blane's ponyta XD it was adorable, i wonder what happoned to that book...

Whats everyone's most favorite card ever? I think i still like my jirachi card from my wish makers deck a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom