• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scenes we'd like from a hat...

Yami Angel Christian

Created for the BBC, chosen by Dave!
Anyone familiar with "Who's Line Is It Anyway" or "Mock The Week", seeing as they're both Leeveson and Patterson, ought to know what this is about!

If you're not, or you don't, then here's basically what it's about:

A scenario is picked, e.g. Unlikely titles for the next Harry Potter book! Then the posters give us their ideas!

So, in the case of "Unlikely titles for the next Harry Potter book", you could say: "Harry Potter and the lawsuit against Voldermort", or "Harry Potter and his job at McDonalds"!

Simples! And to keep things fresh, how's about every page we start a new topic!

So, here goes, the first topic:

Unlikely characters in the next Final Fantasy title!

"This is Borry, he's half a cherry, half a box, he doesn't have any Limit Breaks, instead he's jus sweet!!!"

And you get the idea, so let's keep it clean and funny!

"This is my Limit Break: Beer Can!"
"I pick up a can of beer, drink it, then throw it away!"
"What does it do the enemy? Not a damn thing! But it makes me drunk!" *falls over...*

Mr. Pickles is Cloud Strife's bestest friend ever and he fires lasers from his eyes and his limit break is him eating a sandwich!!!!!

HE'S ALSO AERIS IN DISGUSE!!!

(If you're talking about Colin Mochrie, I think you mean "half-baldness" xDDD)

My limit break....-starts singing a Hoedown-

My limit break is spreading pictures of flareth with her pants down around TCOD. -snaps picture and disappears-

Back
Top Bottom