• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

World's Worst

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Another Whose Line game for the forum...

Wikipedia said:
A topic is given in the form of "the world's worst [something]." The four performers come to "The World's Worst Step" (the lowest step behind the stage) and step forward one-at-a-time with examples that fit the topic. Topics could include characters (e.g. the world's worst doctor), but also other topics (e.g. the worst game show). One topic is chosen per playing, and the performers can step forward in any order, and as often as they want.

Of course, everyone can participate, not just four. And I'm playing too..so...

*opens fake envelope* You are going to act out "The world's worst person to defend in a court of law"

Me: Alright, let's open up my briefcase!
Judge and others: wtf its a sandwhich
Me: EXACTLY

What do you mean I'm not guilty? I stabbed that despicable man right between his...wait... YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury! I shall now tell you why this ugg boot is not a Pentium 5 Processor, and that will prove my client is not guilty of the crime of grand theft auto...

Your honor, my client is not guilty of killing Mr. Smith because at 7:30, when Mr. Smith was found dead, my client Mrs. Smith was still deciding how to kill Mr. Smith.

(xDDDDDDD Good one, Zackrinian..-predicts that exactly will happen-)

"The Little Mermaid 4: Disney Really Wants Money"

Back
Top Bottom