• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Xbox 360 S

Do you think the Xbox 360 S will sell as well as it's previous versions?

• Total voters

Greed

They don't call me Greed for nothing
This is the new 360 console that microsoft just came out with. They have discontinued the Elite and Arcade consoles because of it. What is everyone's opinion on it?
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7720/xbox360s.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/238/kinectc.jpg
Quote:"Kinect, is a "controller-free gaming and entertainment experience" by Microsoft for the Xbox 360 video game platform. Based around an add-on peripheral for the Xbox 360 console, it enables users to control and interact with the Xbox 360 without the need to touch a game controller through a natural user interface using gestures, spoken commands, or presented objects and images."

Last edited:
Boo on Kinect. Motion control = shit. I've always fully supported Microsoft in the console wars and I'm afraid this is putting too much of a strain on our relationship.

That's because the 360, in no matter what form, is made out of twigs and leaves, and is one of the shittiest systems to exist. Plus, what kind of dipshit would move the system while it's reading a disc?

Meh, I could care less though... As long as I can play Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, and The Last Remnant, I'm happy.

Despite its hardware shortcomings (which appear to be largely a thing of the past with this new version), it still has the best library of all three current-gen consoles. Tied with PS3, at the very least.

That really depends on your taste though. If you have the same taste in games as someone like myself does, the library isn't very good, nor is it very big. Just a few obscure titles here and there outside of Mass Effect and Fallout, which most would rather play on the PC anyway. Unless you're one of those losers that has to have a big gamer score, because that apparently determines whether or not you're good at a game.

I still prefer the Elite to this.

I in no way support ths System.

And great. I was saving up to buy an Elite and now it's discontinued. I don't want a piece of crap off of eBay or something, I was getting a new one from Toys R Us because it costs the exact same as the regular system but has Halo 3 and Froza 3.

And boo Kinect.

My friend's PS3 just stopped working for the fourth time. He got fed up, bought an Xbox 360, and now has fun playing CoD:MW2 without interruption.

I've never been much of an Xbox fan (maybe because I've had very little interaction with them--I've only played an Xbox twice in my life to date) but I've got to say, it looks nice.

Eww D: Play a good racing game, and maybe even a good shooter.

I'm buying it just because it costs the same as just an elite but comes with two games. And I probably won't play Froza 3. But I like Halo 3 an will play it some.

I'll mainly play Team Fortress 2 and Portal.

I'm buying it just because it costs the same as just an elite but comes with two games. And I probably won't play Froza 3. But I like Halo 3 an will play it some.

I'll mainly play Team Fortress 2 and Portal.

Mmm, yeah, if you can't play either on your PC/Laptop, getting an Xbox is perfect for that.

Dunno if you're into RPGs, but you may also check out Infinite Undiscovery, and Tales of Vesperia. The Last Remnant's also better than people say it is.

Only for the people who HAVE to have their stupid Xbox Live D:

The first Xbox should have had built-in WiFi, or at least the 360. Hell, even the DS phat had WiFi.

Also, the new 360 has its own unique hard drive, which is just a straight-up dick move.

Back
Top Bottom