• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

most useless item???

pokebone

Well in my opinion the laging tail is the MOST USELESS item in d/p. Mainly because it only does one thing and one thing only and that is to make the holder always go last. I mean come on what the heck who would want to be last. someone who wants to lose.

Actually, Lagging Tail can be useful. Like for an Avalanche user, or Swicharoo or Trick it onto your foe to name some things.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to the punch x.x

In my opinion, the most useless item would have to be the Red Chain. It literally does nothing

The Journal! xD I mean, it's... kinda pointless. and annoying when it pops up when you turn the game on after you haven't played for a day or two.

any healing item as long as you're done with the main storyline. you can't use potions in competitive battling and making someone hold it is an EPIC FAIL.

I think the most useless items are the temporary battle stat items. I always sell those. I mean, if you can't win the battle without those, then you might as well give up some money and go train because you sold them. :\

I think the most useless items are the temporary battle stat items. I always sell those. I mean, if you can't win the battle without those, then you might as well give up some money and go train because you sold them. :\
Yeah, pretty useless. I agree.

And um, I think the Oran Berry is pretty useless too. I mean, it only heals, what, 10 HP? After the early stages of the game, it's really not that useful.

^ Yeah.

I think the X-whatevers are worth something -- you can sell them for money.

I think some NPC will give you stuff for mushrooms. I'm not sure though.

Yes, Those Stat raising items, and... *opens ds*
Gooey mulch, if you play your game a lot
Burn heal, ice heal etc (Full heal, lol.)
Mail tends to be somewhat useless
Old rod (unless you happen to want a magikarp)
Thats pretty much what I think

Yeah, I hate those X things. As well as the Calcium/Zinc/Protein/all the rest. I prefer training, unless I'm in desperate need.

As a berry farmer, I have to say that the Gooey Mulch is useless. The only ones I ever use if I do is Growth Mulch and Stable Mulch if I'm having a busy day and don't want to risk loosing the berries because of not being able to play my DS at the time.

Well in my opinion the laging tail is the MOST USELESS item in d/p.
I find the lagging tail and other negative affecting items very useful with pokemon who know the move that switches Items (I forget the smae of it... :sweatdrop: )
But a completely useless item: Mushrooms. In FR/LG they had a use, why not here?
And as an Underground addict, Alert traps. Send them to the depths of Davy Jone's Locker if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom