The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Butterfree

Notices

Conversation Between Butterfree and Jirachu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Jirachu
    02-20-2019 12:17 PM
    Jirachu
    OH! Happy belated birthday butterfree!!! :O :)
  2. Jirachu
    09-17-2018 09:52 AM
    Jirachu
    I sent you a pm. Please read it.
  3. Jirachu
    09-21-2015 12:10 PM
    Jirachu
    Oh, i wasn't much into birth by sleep cuz i'm unsure what character to play first, or something...I started with aqua, but i feel i should restart and play as terra? Yet i sorta want to play as aqua too...for now i guess i won't play :/ bummer...

Also, i don't play much final fantasy, either. Seems too long and too hard for me XD I've enjoyed watching my brother play it, tho^^

A lot of kh games don't have riku in the story much XD; Cept for dream drop distence, which i ended up getting stuck on o.O;;
  4. Jirachu
    09-21-2015 11:48 AM
    Jirachu
    Frogger was fun XD I remember always playing as player 2 in it cuz the player 2 frog was pink^^

I like kingdom hearts when it comes to square enix :3 though i didn't seem as into playing birth by sleep...no riku, maybe?

Blue's nice and calming. Good choice^^

Yeah i don't hav a wii u. We're kind of behind in game systums^^;;
  5. Butterfree
    09-20-2015 03:23 PM
    Butterfree
    I've never played Frogger, no.

I've played Final Fantasy VII and seen my husband play parts of other Final Fantasy games, but that's about it for Square Enix, I think. I'm not massively into most RPGs, but I do like the Persona games (mostly for the story and character writing, though).

My favorite color is dark blue, followed by pale blue. I'm generally fond of blue.

Why can't you play Splatoon? No Wii U?
  6. Jirachu
    09-20-2015 04:54 AM
    Jirachu
    Thats awesome^^ I used to vs my brother a lot on some games, i think XD Frogger was one of them. Have you ever played his games? They're pretty neat^^

Do you play any square enix games? Or is pokemon mostly the rpg you play?

I tend to be good at smash brothers, i've been practicing at them :)

Also, whats your favorite color? Mine's pink! It just seems so happy and pretty and calming to me, second is yellow, i think?^^ 3rd might be purple. Colors are fun. I wish i could play splatoon...XD
  7. Butterfree
    09-19-2015 11:21 PM
    Butterfree
    Heh, I used to watch my brother play video games a lot when I was a kid, too. Sometimes I helped him with something and then I felt awesome.

I did like to play Pokémon Trainer in Brawl! And in Super Smash Bros for Wii U, I've managed to get reasonably decent with Charizard. Not that "reasonably decent" on my scale means that much, because I'm generally terrible at games that aren't turn-based, but I managed to more or less hold my own when I played through the two-player challenges with my husband.
  8. Jirachu
    09-19-2015 11:36 AM
    Jirachu
    I wasn't much of a gamer as a kid XD Well, i liked puzzle games, though, but i mostly just watched my brother. I mainly was into games during when i was really into pokemon.

Awesome^^ Whats her name again? OH! I looked and its Lukka^^ pretty name btw

Ah. I didn't get to play him till i was about 14 or 15. A lot of popular games i didn't really get to play till around those ages tho XD Another favorite of mine is smash brothers. I'm sure you probably liked pokemon trainer when it came to those games, since he has a charizard.
  9. Butterfree
    09-19-2015 02:00 AM
    Butterfree
    I had a Toy Story (the original) video game that I played all the time. Also the Lion King video game. Those were the days.

The dog's a she, actually! She's very sweet and cuddly and loves being pet.

I've never actually played a Kirby game, no; I know the basic idea and have seen them being played, but I've never played myself.
  10. Jirachu
    09-18-2015 10:13 PM
    Jirachu
    Thanks for sharing a picture of your dog with me too! :D *hugs ya^^*