The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Aletheia

Notices

Conversation Between Aletheia and Zhorken
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Aletheia
    05-06-2015 12:17 PM
    Aletheia
    I look forward to many more aesthetic improvements...!
  2. Zhorken
    05-06-2015 12:49 AM
    Zhorken
    A couple days ago! The frame made a lot of Pokémon look off-center and it's been bothering me for a while... Like Mawile is in the middle of its bubble with its horns lolling off to one side, and I think the circle makes it actually look more like that?? Whereas the frame just made it look way off-center.
  3. Aletheia
    05-05-2015 10:20 PM
    Aletheia
    when was that bubble effect around pokemon sprites in the DB added :o
  4. Zhorken
    03-09-2015 12:40 AM
    Zhorken
    I finally got around to fixing that battle! I also reimbursed you for your Litleo a while back.
  5. Aletheia
    02-23-2015 09:28 PM
    Aletheia
    I don't really... want a litleo but sure, I'll do that

thanks! I don't think I can make this sound not-weird and you've probably heard it a million times before but I think you are doing amazing work
  6. Zhorken
    02-23-2015 05:12 AM
    Zhorken
    Also I'll try to get around to fixing your battles in the db tomorrow.

Also also I don't see any problems with an SCP-themed battle!
  7. Zhorken
    02-23-2015 05:04 AM
    Zhorken
    Hi! I'm going to try and implement tournament prizes in the next couple days, but idk how easy that'll be, so if you want your free Litleo ASAP, just buy one normally, link it to me, and I'll reimburse you.
  8. Aletheia
    02-19-2015 08:01 PM
    Aletheia
    I was completely oblivious of the fact that I had to add the battles I ref to the database myself for like, a week, and as a result the active squads here aren't totally accurate (this is my opening post for the battle)

also: would an arena facetiously mocking the writing environment of the SCP Foundation wiki break etiquette