03-25-2017 07:29 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    lol i don't need anyone to point it out
    i offend many
  2. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:21 PM
    Jirachu
    Awww...little crying woobie.

Also i can't help but feel insulted by some of your joking around....no offence. Not meaning to offend. Just...sorta pointing it out. I guess?
  3. RedneckPhoenix
  4. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:07 PM
    Jirachu
    I dropped my 2ds one time D: it made my kingdom hearts dream drop distence game stop reading....why are new handhelds SO delicate? :/
  5. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:06 PM
    Jirachu
    And that sounds like its a fun game. I miss being more of a gamer but alas i can't push myself at least i have anime and cartoons to entertain me for now :) and they don't cost LOADS OF MONEY to 'replace' and stuff....hahaha

Also i still can't figure out if those are goggles or sunglasses on korrina's head in the anime. though google says they're sunglasses. Either way, its a badass look for the girl...
  6. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:06 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    well
    i'm gentle with my switch.
    that probably helps
  7. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:05 PM
    Jirachu
    Oh okay.

And i meant to say, i'm okay with playing games on my gamecube, i'm just not comphertable with my 2ds at the moment....Its SO glitchy and scary and well i don't want to end up wanting a new one and stuff D: they cost a lot. yeah, i worry about money issues rather a bit....
  8. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:03 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    was playing The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for the Nintendo Switch
  9. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:01 PM
    Jirachu
    Sorry i wasn't on for hours i had a lot of shows to watch today it turns out lol

Umn gee thanks lol

I wonder when i'll have the courage to play video games on my 2ds again XD I worry too much about my game system breaking nowdays...ehh, i'll get over that in due time, i guess :P Baby steps, like fluttershy said.
  10. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 01:24 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    i like how you dont even question the super-long acronym