Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > M&F

Notices

Conversation Between M&F and Meowth
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 44
  1. M&F
    02-08-2015 06:24 PM
    M&F
    όχι τόσο γρήγορα!

Huh. In any case I can swear I've heard that clincher said somewhere before AA5...

Ah, yes, the dark beauty of coffee. Also, look, two characters who are willing to murder, rolled into one.
  2. Meowth
    02-08-2015 06:06 PM
    Meowth
    σου πήρα!

There's some game or another on Steam with an achievement that references that catchphrase. Seems like a weirdly obscure thing to reference.

Also this is a thing.
  3. M&F
    02-08-2015 05:39 PM
    M&F
    εύρηκα! ... oh, wait.

In justice we trust.
  4. Meowth
    02-08-2015 05:35 PM
    Meowth
    κράτα το!

Do you trust in it?
  5. M&F
    02-08-2015 05:24 PM
    M&F
    να λάβει αυτό!

But... the justice! The righteous justice!
  6. Meowth
    02-08-2015 04:39 PM
    Meowth
    ΑΝΤÍΡΡΗΣΗ!

That twist was so amazing it nearly made up for Bobby Fulbright replacing Gumshoe. Nearly.
  7. M&F
    02-08-2015 01:16 AM
    M&F
    Wouldn't it be nifty to play άσος δικηγόρος, eh. Me, I have both German, which I'm studying now, and Spanish, which I hope I'll manage unrust in time.

Oh, that's cool. Also, is this my face?
  8. Meowth
    02-07-2015 07:28 PM
    Meowth
    Frankly all of JFA is just super meh aside from the final case, imo. And playing an Ace Attorney game in another language is something I've always wanted to do but I really don't have the patience to get fluent enough at anything to play through a whole video game in it. Plus the only language choices on any of the carts I have are French and German iirc, and I'm pretty much just all about Greek these days.

I've beaten all the main cases in DD, yeah.
  9. M&F
    02-07-2015 07:22 PM
    M&F
    I guess having to deal with Moe is no encouragement to anyone... But then again, you can focus on the fact that it'll end in Matt Engarde's breakdown.

I've been meaning to replaythrough the whole thing myself, although I'd probably do it in a different language. I accidentally had a Spanish version for JFA the first time I've played and, whilst I never beat the game on that language, it was doing wonders for my learning when I was still taking classes (cue today, my course is incomplete and my speaking is incredibly rusty, but oh well...).

Have you cleared Dual Destinies entirely, short of the DLC? If not, then you could always just go for that -- not much context from the rest of the series goes into it, outside of just kind of maybe AA4.
  10. Meowth
    02-07-2015 07:13 PM
    Meowth
    I really need to get on with my re-re-re-replaythrough of Ace Attorney. I've only got through the first game so far, that was months ago, and I've promised myself I won't play the DLC case of Dual Destinies until I've finished the rest.

I think it's probably the fact that I have to play through JFA now before I can move on to the rest that's dissuading me.