1. Sandstone-Shadow
    08-13-2016 02:06 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    XD What a glorious creature!
  2. Eifie
  3. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-23-2016 10:42 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    I was wondering if I should - added! Thanks Eifie! I learned from the best :D
  4. Eifie
    07-23-2016 09:05 PM
    Eifie
    Reffing looks good! You should indicate somewhere in Nikki's status what move(s) she's forgotten, but the rest looks fine from a quick once-over. (I'm not going to be looking very carefully at calculations and things, since at this point I trust you can do them.)
  5. Eifie
    07-17-2016 02:01 PM
    Eifie
    Okay, feel free to take a look at Zapi vs Murkrow whenever you're ready! If you don't want to ref two battles at once, it's totally fine to wait until my battle with Stryke is finished.
  6. Eifie
    07-10-2016 08:24 PM
    Eifie
    Side question: maybe. The Question Box hasn't been moving so fast lately, though, so it tends not to be very convenient.

Actual question: yes, you should, and yes, that's correct. If I'd commanded Lilith to try and spread out the seeds for coverage, that might have been a different story.
  7. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-10-2016 07:18 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Side question: should I be posting these questions in the Question Box so others can more easily benefit from their answers? xD;

Actual question: I'm 95% sure I should do a critical hit roll for each burst of Bullet Seed. (I've totally gotten hit with critical hits mid-Bullet Seed and similar attacks in-game, so it only seems just!) And since Bullet Seed is a single-target move, it should probably either hit a clone or Ten for the duration of the move? Like, if it hits a clone on the first burst, Lilith probably won't have time to react and try to hit something else on the second burst, since it's such a quick attack.
  8. Eifie
    07-10-2016 06:52 PM
    Eifie
    It is supposed to target a particular move, but in the absence of a target, picking the last used move seems perfectly acceptable.
  9. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-10-2016 04:08 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Is Mimic supposed to target a particular move? Since one wasn't specified, I'm thinking it would copy Brine, since that was the last move Lilith used. Or would Ten not Mimic anything?
  10. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-24-2016 11:11 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Thanks! :) I shall not worry about it so much then!