The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Superbird

Notices

Conversation Between Superbird and 1. Luftballon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 60
  1. Superbird
    02-02-2015 01:51 AM
    Superbird
    whatever you want to do, though I'm not going to request one.

It's just that whenever you and the word "wailord" are within seven meters of each other, I get curious.
  2. 1. Luftballon
    02-02-2015 12:43 AM
    1. Luftballon
    ... do you want a similar challenge

so far all my challenges are legacy things granted but
  3. Superbird
    05-22-2014 12:50 AM
    Superbird
    Yes, I'm done with the calculations and am PMing status reports. As soon as I get done with that, the night is over.
  4. 1. Luftballon
    05-22-2014 12:48 AM
    1. Luftballon
    does that mean the day is going up soon
  5. Superbird
    05-17-2014 10:32 PM
    Superbird
    ah, ok.
  6. 1. Luftballon
    05-17-2014 07:04 PM
    1. Luftballon
    ... that's not resspeak problems, that's just autocorrect problems. was accelgor.
  7. Superbird
    05-17-2014 04:14 AM
    Superbird
    "will submit Orwell or"

As I said, I've lost fluency in resspeak. Can I have a translation, perhaps?
  8. Superbird
    05-16-2014 09:54 PM
    Superbird
    By which I mean, the moves will use the same damage formula from the game, including attack, defense, possible stat modifiers, base power, critical hit chance, etc., except without a chance of missing. What I meant by that was mostly that secondary effects, or the effects of status moves, might be changed to better reflect a mafia setting, e.g. Heal Bell would actually be a healing move, not just status recovery.

Innocents may have damaging moves, but generally not too many. I'll do my best to balance it correctly.

Mega Evolutions may or may not be a thing. I'll decide when I make the roles.

Forgive me if I didn't completely answer your question. I've lost my fluency in resspeak a little lately.
  9. 1. Luftballon
    05-16-2014 03:23 PM
    1. Luftballon
    realistic: same stat calculations? is "It should be noted that not all moves will have the same effects as they do in the games." as in could be totally different or as in will be made appropriate to a mafia setting? is "It should be noted that not all moves will have the same effects as they do in the games." when innocents may have damage?

... are megathings a thing
  10. Superbird
    02-11-2014 01:13 AM
    Superbird
    I do not understand. It seemed terribly out of context.