Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 511
  1. Chief Zackrai
    01-28-2012 02:18 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    do the one that makes me switch first thing
  2. Superbird
    01-28-2012 12:00 AM
    Superbird
    The round ends on the end of the action you switch. Should I use the first or the second command string?
  3. Superbird
    01-16-2012 01:07 AM
    Superbird
    Not doing too well against Pansears 10 levels higher than it, though....Anyway, let's see if I can get it to lv. 100 by the end of tomorrow!
  4. Chief Zackrai
    01-16-2012 12:29 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    yes, switch immediately.

And I think Yanmega can deal with it. IT has like what, 115 base Satk?
  5. Superbird
    01-15-2012 11:34 PM
    Superbird
    So you do want to switch out immediately? What I'm asking is, should I use the first or the second command string?

Also, apparently Yanmega's HP Ground has either 45 or 47 BP.
  6. Chief Zackrai
    01-15-2012 11:22 PM
    Chief Zackrai
    it means I switch and we move on to the next round, right?
  7. Superbird
  8. Superbird
    01-15-2012 05:01 PM
    Superbird
    Probably life orb and Bug Buzz/Air Slash/HP Ground/Protect. But you're right, I should have Giga Drain in there somewhere...

Also that sounds like it would work, although something is naging me about how brute force it is...
  9. Chief Zackrai
    01-15-2012 04:38 PM
    Chief Zackrai
    oh, and what would you think about a swanna with Rain Dance, Hurricane, Hidden Power (dragon), and like, Surf, Ice Beam, or Roost? This isn't for you I'm just thinking about my rain dance team.
  10. Chief Zackrai
    01-15-2012 04:33 PM
    Chief Zackrai
    well, in my opinion, if your Yanmega has speed boost (which it really should, tinted lens and frisk don't really do anything for it), you don't need nearly as much investment in speed at all, especially if it is timid. I think you could pull it off with 252 sAtk, 128 Spd, 128 Hp, and I say Hp because there will inevitably be the one person running Ancient Power on their Omanyte or something and you'll just be done, but that's up to you if you want to do defense still.

Now, I'm going to assume you're being relatively smart and running Bug Buzz/Air Slash/HP ground/Giga Drain\Roost\Supersonic\something else along any of those lines. If not, well then I'm a bit disappointed in you. If you do Giga Drain (which would be nice if you want to do anything against water types, most notably Swampert), then I would suggest choice specs, but you might be able to pull Life Orb otherwise.