1. Eifie
    08-03-2015 06:15 PM
    Eifie
    I am resigned to being named after a Pokémon nearly three times my weight
  2. Superbird
    08-03-2015 06:12 PM
    Superbird
    what i dont know what you mean its always been eldarach

and for that matter i will never stop being amused when people mistakenly call you effie after my completely unrelatedly-named whale ;)
  3. Eifie
    08-03-2015 05:30 PM
    Eifie
    I will never stop being amused at how often you misspell your own Galvantula's name
  4. Eifie
    07-24-2015 05:19 PM
    Eifie
    That'd be great. I'll see if Zhorken can send you the commands and what she's done for this round so far.
  5. Superbird
    07-24-2015 05:05 PM
    Superbird
    Sure, I think I could manage that. Hopefully. Would you like me to?
  6. Eifie
    07-24-2015 02:29 PM
    Eifie
    Hey Superbird, are you still interested in reffing the Baby Bug Ball Brawl? (I think it should be down to 13-14 participants due to bans, if that helps :p)

edit: taking into account people who are no longer around, it's probably going to be down to 8-9 participants. that's at most the same as a three-way triple! manageable, right?
  7. Superbird
    03-29-2015 02:52 AM
    Superbird
    Eh, the $139 total I got from that battle is reward enough for me.

I don't know why people don't want to take triple battles. They're very profitable.
  8. Eifie
    03-29-2015 02:36 AM
    Eifie
    Thank you so much for reffing that triple! Again! I wish I could offer you something more ~worthy~, but since I'm pretty much unable to make many commitments for the forseeable future I can at least offer to ref a 1v1 for you whenever you want once I finish up my term stuff this week. So if you need a short battle reffed, feel free to hit me up!
  9. Eifie
    03-28-2015 12:04 AM
    Eifie
    Thanks! I'll go with that.
  10. Superbird
    03-27-2015 11:42 PM
    Superbird
    I would probably tend towards protecting on the first possible action, especially since Swinub and Torchic's speeds are very similar. Protect is a really quick move, and by the time the decision needs to be made, Riba would probably be able to notice Nando preparing for an attack. If he waited much longer I would probably advance the action without him doing anything.