The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > M&F

Notices

Conversation Between M&F and The Omskivar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. The Omskivar
    05-21-2015 06:20 AM
    The Omskivar
    Off the top of my head, Knock Off did 15% for 3% energy (same as the last round's, just a +1 Attack instead of a 1% EXP bonus)and almost rolled a critical, Drain Punch I think did 12% for 6% restore (8% with the attack boost and then 4% extra for type advantage) which made Counter do 24% for 12% energy and change slytherclaw into a Fighting type because of the Skill Swap. Psycho Cut did nothing ("can't hit the opponent" to me is different than "can't do actual damage") and Toxic missed, rolled a 99. Everything else was pretty standard I think, no crits (Knock Off was only a couple numbers off so I would've knocked a fair amount of teeth out, but Kecleon...don't have teeth) and Leftovers regen was nullified by first-action Knock Off.
  2. M&F
    05-21-2015 05:37 AM
    M&F
    Oh, I'm sorry for your loss.

I already have a bunch of it ready anyway, so I'll get on it tomorrow. Although, if you still have the calculations (or can redo them easily), I'd appreciate it if you could PM them my way, simply because I figure that for this round specifically I may as well cover that the same way you would have.
  3. The Omskivar
    05-21-2015 04:25 AM
    The Omskivar
    Okay I had the thing all done and ready to submit and the freaking internet ate it. I'm sorry, but I don't have the energy to do it again, so if it's all right with you I'll just pass the torch, I'm so sorry ;~; it was a beautiful prose
  4. The Omskivar
    05-21-2015 02:47 AM
    The Omskivar
    Any week spent at home is hell, but I'm currently working on it! I actually just sat down to do it (the internet connection here is a can of worms on its own) and then it's all yours. Sorry for the confusion!
  5. M&F
    05-20-2015 01:23 AM
    M&F
    Refresh me on something: are you currently working on the round two of Grass King and pathos's tournament match, or have you already handed that over for emergency reffing? I'll be taking over for you as due, so let me know if I'm supposed to wait on your next reffing before doing so.
  6. The Omskivar
    03-24-2015 03:46 PM
    The Omskivar
    Thanks MF, I really appreciate it. I'll let you know!
  7. M&F
    03-23-2015 03:38 PM
    M&F
    Well, then, let me know if you'd like me to pick it up after you finish this round.
  8. The Omskivar
    03-23-2015 03:29 PM
    The Omskivar
    I'm actually doing it right now but thank you for the offer!
  9. M&F
    03-22-2015 04:18 AM
    M&F
    You still working on the one of your tournament matches that's still rolling (Sylph vs Keldeo)? If you haven't been able to ref it, I can just pick it up myself.
  10. M&F
    02-16-2015 05:29 AM
    M&F
    One of the battles you're to ref in the tournament is close to going over 72 hours -- make sure you don't miss the deadline!