The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > shy ♡

Notices

Conversation Between shy ♡ and blazheirio889
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 404
  1. shy ♡
    02-10-2015 05:03 AM
    shy ♡
    yeh, you hafta resize it to make it bigger n_n; I make it 500x500 usually, haha.
  2. blazheirio889
    02-10-2015 12:40 AM
    blazheirio889
    I don't play FR, either, just sortakindanotreally know about some of it? But wow, those examples you showed me, they hardly look the same o.o That's probably something I could get into! ... but the canvas does look a bit small, hrm.
  3. shy ♡
    02-09-2015 06:19 AM
    shy ♡
    ye it is like FR's breeding system c: only difference is (that I know of - cause I don't play FR) you can customize your pets a lot more on aywas, where on FR you can only add things like accessories and stuff. I can show examples - hrm...

here, the default rogr, and one i edited. c: the default is kinda gross so i just replaced a lot of it LOL. now if i breed it it'll be nice. 'nother example; default teo, and one i edited C: it barely has any teo left LOL.
  4. blazheirio889
    02-09-2015 03:19 AM
    blazheirio889
    Mm, I sympathize. It's good that you pulled out of those environments, then, since nothing good can come out of an environment that causes panic attacks (hi, captain obvious)

Subeta has paintbrush-like stuff and you can't actually /make/ new pets, but now you can upload your own art to replace the pet art, and it registers your pet as custom (insert colour and pet names here)? Which isn't exactly the same but fairly close.

Hrmm? Don't think I've heard of a pet breeding system before, except for in Flight Rising (I guess that would count)? How does it work? c:
  5. shy ♡
    02-06-2015 04:57 AM
    shy ♡
    i have some sorta anxiety disorder - i can rant about that but it'd be too long lol basically i just can't deal with /people/ you know... it's basically why i can't do school... i've tried pushing through it but it just causes panic attacks. :c oh well. i'm ok now though, not doing those stuff.

aywas is really cool imo, but it's super confusing to get into cause a lot of things aren't explained well. 9_9 but it's very different from subeta, at least from what i know of subeta - cause you can actually upload pets that're 100% unique, like i drew my oc sestet and uploaded it (i don't think i can show to non-registered members)... or you can edit site-based pets up to 75%. on subeta they have like, paintbrushes right, where there's site-coloured pets - but on aywas there's no like, 'fire' coloured pet, or w/e... there are custom pets that you edit yourself, or there are pets that you can get from events or shops, but they're not uhm... like official colours... they're just individually coloured/edited and given a name LOL... IT'S VERY CONFUSING 9_9

BUT the coolest part is you can breed pets c: which tbh i don't do often lol.
  6. blazheirio889
    02-06-2015 04:48 AM
    blazheirio889
    Mm, I understand that. It's only bad for me if there are /lots/ of people and they're all getting up in my personal space (like maybe at a concert, idk, never been to one) or if they're all aware of me. So I never talk in class. *nods*

!! Custom pets! :D I uh I play Subeta and they allow custom overlays now so? I mean I still haven't gotten around to drawing any but. Also custom items and custom wearables, too. I take a few commissions there but the art pricing is kind of a joke and that makes me kinda sad
    Currently in no position to go nosing about in other sites, but I'll check it out in a week or so!
  7. shy ♡
    02-06-2015 04:41 AM
    shy ♡
    yeah but, just being around people makes me anxious... ._.

aywas is a pet site - www.aywas.com c: you can edit pets and draw your own and stuff, so i just do that... and do commissions for other people... and ty ;n;
  8. blazheirio889
    02-06-2015 03:56 AM
    blazheirio889
    Hm, what's aywas?

Anyway ;o; I forgot how soothing it was to look at your stuff. I'm just a big fan of pastel-ish colours that shift subtly <3
  9. blazheirio889
    02-06-2015 03:50 AM
    blazheirio889
    It's not like I ever interact with people on campus, anyway, especially because there are so many people. You never sit next to the same person twice. :P
  10. shy ♡
    02-06-2015 03:49 AM
    shy ♡
    ahh that would make me so anxious... tons of people haha... ._. doodling is great for stress lol...

uhmm well my art-only tumblr is here... i been drawing only aywas-related stuff lately though lol... >__>