Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Skylark
    03-06-2012 12:18 PM
    Skylark
    Cool. Thanks.
  2. Negrek
    03-05-2012 11:37 PM
    Negrek
    Yup, they were prizes for some ASB Award categories. There will be more when/if we finish up some of the higher-level tournament battles.
  3. Skylark
    03-05-2012 09:51 AM
    Skylark
    Feel free not to answer if you don't want to, but I've seen a few pokemon not from the fifth generations with Dream World abilities in ASB. Was there some sort of tournament or event where they were available as prizes? Just curious.
  4. Negrek
    01-28-2012 03:54 AM
    Negrek
    I do the bank more rarely than I do transactions for things like the Black Market and ABHE, so the $12 was simply a charge for the move, not a clearing of your bank post(s).

As long as you stay net positive you can purchase things at the Black Market and so on even if it represents money that you've earned but which hasn't been added to your account yet.
  5. Skylark
    01-27-2012 11:45 PM
    Skylark
    I'm a little confused by how bank transactions work.

When I bought hurricane for my Butterfree, it cost $12, and I had $13 (according to my control panel and not including the money that hasn't been added from recent reffings). Now, I only have $1, but in the bank, I also deducted $12 from my earnings. It seems as if I might be double charging myself, or you have some system I am unaware of. Could you please clear things up for me? Also, I posted bids in the Black Market even though I have less than those amounts in my control panel thinking that I could subtract that money from my earnings. Is that wrong?
  6. Skylark
    01-12-2012 08:25 AM
    Skylark
    Alright. Thank you.
  7. Negrek
    01-11-2012 03:19 PM
    Negrek
    Correct. I reconciled the bank last night, and you were net negative in transactions since the last time I did it.

Dratini added.
  8. Skylark
    01-11-2012 07:24 AM
    Skylark
    It might just be that my math is failing, but I think my ASB money just dropped a bit. I seem to recall having around 45, and now I have only 12.

Also, I was wondering if I could get my Dratini. I posted in the PRO here, but I think you haven't gotten around to PRO stuff since that time.