Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Jirachu

Notices

Conversation Between Jirachu and RedneckPhoenix
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 68
  1. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:55 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    well i mean
    it's just really a tank top and some basketball shorts that she sleeps in, not necessarily pajamas.

Also, do you find anything... not cute?
    Like, you called an image of a small, naked child holding the emaciated corpse of his beloved pet, while surrounded by untold abominations and demons cute.
    srsly wtf
  2. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:49 PM
    Jirachu
    You're an interesting person. And...ahhh...why does korrina LOOK SO HOT IN THOSE PAJAMAS? <//< wwjebefgh that vixan...haha.....
  3. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:48 PM
    Jirachu
    Yeah, that may be hard for me, but i suppose i could try it *shrug* Thanks for the advice :)

Yeah. I'm also an idiot cuz i worry i'll hurt people....like.....a lot. And worry i'll get token over by evil spirits. For being so innocent and stuff.
  4. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:46 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    My one tip would be to work on first impressions. Show the different aspects of your personality early on, but still gradually.

I'm an idiot because I complain and don't do much. You're an idiot for jumping to conclusions and getting offended. Finchwidget is an idiot for not being serious enough. KFF is an idiot for not sticking with one thing long enough. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Everyone has at least one distinct flaw; I happen to point them out very quickly.
  5. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:44 PM
    Jirachu
    I wish Korrina was real and i could take her to bed with me and stuff.

....also i'm looking at riku from kh atm too.

I guess i do have sex on the mind a bit atm. Riku and Korrina are so hot...*drool*
  6. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:43 PM
    Jirachu
    I see...well, i uhh. Can't help being happy, i guess^^;;; if i feel down, it sorta pulls me apart...

Ah. Yeah, we all have our flaws...lol
  7. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:41 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    You seem to be constantly happy even though you're clearly not; and your character is reminiscient of that one happy comic relief character that's just in the media for that purpose and doesn't progress or contribute to the story much at all.
    No offense.
    That's just the picture that's been painted in my head from my collective hour of speaking to you.
    It'll more than likely change as I get to know you better.

My world view is that everyone's an idiot in their own way. Like for instance, elections.
  8. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:36 PM
    Jirachu
    So...you really think i'm as deep as a paper plate, then? D: I mean, really, i didn't like reading that post..very much....

Haha she dun sound too great lol But yeah don't talk about school stuff around me much...i'm.....sorta sensitive about that type of thing. Due to my low self confidence and stuff. Its complex...lets just say, i have a strange world view and stuff.
  9. RedneckPhoenix
    03-25-2017 07:33 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    I have no filter. I point stuff out that nobody else would dare to.
    So there's this one girl who always threatens to fight people in my grade and I constantly annoy her just to show that she's a fake little piece of trash that should stop threatening people and start to learn how to treat people with respect if she wants any to be returned to her at all.
  10. Jirachu
    03-25-2017 07:30 PM
    Jirachu
    I guess i just gotta get used to your joking around. Its not like you really mean any harm by it...

Yeah, i'd imagine you would XD