The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > ultraviolet

Notices

Conversation Between ultraviolet and Butterfree
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. ultraviolet
    12-02-2012 07:54 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    ohh, okay! yeah, this is the only forum I actually browse with any frequency, so I'd have no idea. well, it's up to you! I'm happy to mention it to Kratos if you want. :)
  2. Butterfree
    12-02-2012 07:44 AM
    Butterfree
    Ahh, presumably Kratos just missed some images when making the style or something. (Those aren't the default vBulletin icons, actually; I made them, but they're the same in all the styles, so it shouldn't be a problem to upload the rest. Maybe she'll do it if you raise it to her, or I can get off my lazy butt and upload those images anyway, in which case I'd add the missing ones.)
  3. ultraviolet
    12-02-2012 06:19 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    haha, oh no! it seems to be a lot of things that would probably be alright as the default vbulletin images anyway, like the .gif that indicates a thread has multiple pages, things like that. all the bachuru-related ones are fine. I wouldn't mind so much normally but the broken images tend to break the postbit and stuff for some reason. :O
  4. Butterfree
    12-02-2012 06:12 AM
    Butterfree
    Oh, uh, that may be my fault. Since Kratos made the style, she hosted all the images on her site, and it looks like she's moved things around or something. I always meant to go and get those images and host them on my server, but never got around to it.
  5. ultraviolet
    12-02-2012 05:53 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    hey, when I'm using Bachuru style I get a number of broken images (for example, http://alteredorigin.net/stuff/tcod_...uru/sticky.gif) and I was wondering if this was a known issue or something on my end? I've tried clearing the cache/history and switching browsers, so I was wondering. :o I'm only mentioning it now because I'm complacent and just assumed it was on my end without actually doing anything about it. :D'
  6. ultraviolet
    12-26-2011 04:20 PM
    ultravioletMOD
    not sure if you're aware of this/whether it's important: two of the graphs (the two 'ball effectiveness by current HP' ones) on this page are slightly too wide for the centre column when viewed in voice of the forest style. I'm on firefox 8.0, if that's important. wasn't sure if this was really worth mentioning, but you're a self-professed perfectionist, so. :>
  7. ultraviolet
    11-29-2008 05:00 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    Hi Butterfree, how's it going? :)
  8. ultraviolet
    07-31-2008 02:40 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    Thanks so much! It's been bothering me for a week now.

How was Spain? :)
  9. Butterfree
    07-30-2008 01:48 PM
    Butterfree
    It's a bug in vBulletin. It goes away if you unapprove and then approve the message and happens if you view the message in a conversation before you see it in your profile.
  10. ultraviolet
    07-30-2008 08:50 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    Hi Butterfree, I've found a technical error.

Nothing major, but I've got a Notification that won't go away (it's an 'unread profile visitor message' that I've both read and replied to). I have no idea how to get rid of it, so could you please tell me? :3