Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Arylett Charnoa

Notices

Conversation Between Arylett Charnoa and Sandstone-Shadow
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 55
  1. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-26-2009 06:46 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hmm, I think I'll look that up then. =D

Ugh, that's not fun at all. I don't have much summer homework this year; I just have to read a book (which I'm kind of behind on xD;) and post responses about it on this website thing. But last year I had AP chem summer homework, which was painful. >_< Good luck with yours! =)

I had been thinking about getting a job for the summer. But as much as I could use the money, I'm too lazy and would rather do nothing... xD
  2. Arylett Charnoa
    06-26-2009 06:07 PM
    Arylett Charnoa
    I think it's from a song, yeah. It's called "If I Fall", by Aqualung.

I unfortunately, have summer homework, which I have not worked on at all. D= So even though school's out, I still have woooorrrk.
  3. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-26-2009 03:21 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Oh, it's a quote? xD; I just made it up; I didn't know it was from anything. Maybe I should change it then... or learn whatever song it's from. xD

It has been a while~ I've been a lot better since school got out. xD So much less to worry about, and so much less to do. =D I haven't accomplished much, but I don't really mind. How have you been?
  4. Arylett Charnoa
    06-26-2009 11:22 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Oh, sorry. XD Once again, I forgot about this.

It's been a while~

I know the quote from your user title! I think... is it from an Aqualung song?

How you been? =3
  5. Sandstone-Shadow
    04-10-2009 01:35 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Ugh, that's not fun. =( I'm really not that interested in history - I'm taking regular US one this year, and that's it.

Thanks! =D Our competition's not this Saturday but the next. I'm excited.

Gah, so I was going to take AP Music Theory, right? Well, there was only like 6 people that signed up for it, so it was dropped. So, I signed up for jazz band instead. Annnnd only 9 people signed up for it. So it was going to be dropped, too. My band director was furious, and so was I. Now nothing's certain, but if they cut jazz band, there is seriously going to be a fight. I know I'll fight for it...
  6. Arylett Charnoa
    04-07-2009 05:11 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Not me, I have like... Six chapters to read for AP US History. I swear, the teacher is EVIL.

Well, I wish you guys luck~
  7. Sandstone-Shadow
    04-04-2009 04:00 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    That's alright, I've been really busy lately anyway... though I think it's getting better now. =D Less stuff going on...

Thanks! Potentially, we could. =D If we get first or second place at state, we also advance to worlds... that would seriously be amazing. =D
  8. Arylett Charnoa
    04-03-2009 10:30 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    XD It's okay~

And I'm sorry it took so long to answer, lots of people have been posting comments on my profile, and I didn't see it.

And whoa! That sounds really awesome~ I hope you guys win at state too! Will you get another cool trophy?
  9. Sandstone-Shadow
    03-22-2009 12:13 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Cool. =D

Ohh, oops. xD I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention and the box looks the same. xD

Fwee, I'm so happy! My DI team just won our regional competition. <3 We beat one of the best and most competitive team there. >D Now we're going to state~~
  10. Arylett Charnoa
    03-17-2009 03:12 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Aaah I did.

And oooh... I didn't know you replied to me. Since you replied by making a comment on your profile.