2. Ever
    04-11-2012 12:36 AM
    Ever
    Geezus that's stupid!
    Nearly all the girls I know complain about the STUPIDEST things ever D:
  3. Littlestream
    04-10-2012 03:09 PM
    Littlestream
    Also I have a habit of purposefully annoying my friends and almost all the girls I know take it personally :\
  4. Ever
    04-10-2012 01:21 AM
    Ever
    Oh I can get the same way. I trust guys more than girls because guys don't judge (as much, usually.)
  5. Littlestream
    04-07-2012 07:35 AM
    Littlestream
    That is indeed a very good idea. But camping always seems like a recipe for disaster to me for reasons.

To be honest, I guess I do care about boys, because I get along with them better than girls most of the time! But that makes me only less inclined to listen when the girls start talking about how cute they think one of the boys is :\
  6. Ever
    04-06-2012 04:47 PM
    Ever
    I haven't been reading much because I've been procrastinating while trying to keep my grades up and those two really don't mix =P I don't care about fashion, boys are... eh, it depends.

Camping wasn't all that bad actually, and they didn't let you go unless you kept good grades. And boys and girls couldn't go into each other's cabins. <-- Extremely good idea.
  7. Littlestream
    04-06-2012 06:35 AM
    Littlestream
    The problem is, most of the books I want to read haven't come out yet! But drawing works. And the girls in my room aren't that bad, at least. (Of course, I'm in the only three person room. I'm always the one that has to be added to one of the other groups, since no one seems to want to be in my company. Due to not really caring about fashion or boys, I have become the black sheep of my class.)

Your class went camping? The idea sounds like a recipe for disaster.
  8. Ever
    04-06-2012 01:37 AM
    Ever
    Darn :/
    You will have to occupy yourself drawing and reading, I s'pose.
  9. Littlestream
    04-05-2012 12:25 PM
    Littlestream
    We are going to a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. Seriously. Even our teacher has said that there is pretty much nothing to do there. And the people in my class... are not my favorite people in the world.
  10. Ever
    04-03-2012 11:08 PM
    Ever
    Where are you going? I went on a camping trip with my class, and we had the No Electronics rule too. But it was actually okay since I had people to talk to. When you're stuck with the same people every day for a week, you get to know them really well =P