The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > qva

Notices

Conversation Between qva and RedneckPhoenix
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. RedneckPhoenix
    03-30-2017 10:36 PM
    RedneckPhoenix
    i was being a jokey jokester and acting like a queen from the 1600's and i was just too lazy to change it back
  2. qva
    03-30-2017 10:25 PM
    qva
    out of curiosity, why is flora's old usertitle/signature/somesortofpersonalprofilebitidon'treallyremember part of your signature?
  3. RedneckPhoenix
    03-02-2017 10:34 AM
    RedneckPhoenix
    happy birthday.
  4. qva
    11-14-2013 12:16 PM
    qva
    It's a bit too late; those RPs are no longer active. Normally, there will be a signup sheet for it, though; make sure you fill that in before you jump in. To become a Caterpie, you've got to have a certain amount of posts. And it seems you know how to RP, you're just not signing up, and you're doing it in archaic threads that no one's touched for a while.
  5. RedneckPhoenix
    11-14-2013 12:17 AM
    RedneckPhoenix
    Sorry, please tell me how to sign up. And while you are at it, tell me how to go from an egg to a caterpie. And tell me how to RP.
  6. qva
    11-13-2013 05:56 PM
    qva
    It would be appreciated if you stopped posting in RPs-- it's quite obvious you don't know what you're doing, as the RPs are all dead and you never signed up.