The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Exo-Raikou

Notices

Conversation Between Exo-Raikou and 1. Luftballon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Exo-Raikou
    11-24-2013 01:05 AM
    Exo-Raikou
    For the special Weapons that Tarquin makes for the top scorer, they're made of the ordinarily-unattainable material, and are made specifically to work well with the powers of their bearer, and the type of weapon they are depends on what weapon that they were deemed to be most proficient with.

And yeah, the Eight-branched blade was based on that sword, as well as this.
  2. 1. Luftballon
    11-24-2013 12:55 AM
    1. Luftballon
    so wait, are tarquinweapons, like, actually generally mundane except their means of creation (so perhaps ordinarily-unattainable material quality and such)? or are they, say, unusually effective because Magic or something? I mean, "eight-branched blade" doesn't sound like a. practical sort of weapon in general, cf..
  3. Exo-Raikou
    11-23-2013 06:55 PM
    Exo-Raikou
    No, they're just plain metal statues.
  4. 1. Luftballon
    11-23-2013 06:53 PM
    1. Luftballon
    are the other statues also people?
  5. Exo-Raikou
    11-19-2013 04:19 PM
    Exo-Raikou
    I don't have any really big plans for this one the way I did for the other lounge threads I'm partaking in; I just figured that since it was mentioned at one point that classes could be used as threads here, I'd make one for that purpose. I figured it'd be a good chance for some RPing until Black Yoshi's computer stopped crashing.
  6. 1. Luftballon
    11-19-2013 03:38 PM
    1. Luftballon
    does this new thread have an expected direction ... or really, are any things in particular expected?
  7. Exo-Raikou
    10-08-2013 11:33 PM
    Exo-Raikou
    Oh right, 555 was a thing. Well, in retrospect, I suppose that would have been better than simply closing my eyes and typing numbers in. Ah well; I'll have to remember that if I ever need to make a fictional number
  8. 1. Luftballon
    10-08-2013 11:19 PM
    1. Luftballon
    ((Note that there is no real-life subtext of that phone number; just some random numbers that I typed in.))

there's a convention for this—also, ethics! (it's unlikely to matter, though, yes.)
  9. 1. Luftballon
    08-18-2012 06:55 AM
    1. Luftballon
    well, I suppose, strictly speaking, the typing doesn't have to match the gem. you'd just have a certain problem where things don't work, eh?
  10. Exo-Raikou
    08-18-2012 03:52 AM
    Exo-Raikou
    And here I had thought that they didn't have to be all of the same type. Ah well. I wasn't even sure if I was sticking with steel. Might change the other three. Might just change protect. Might change all four. Choices, choices.