Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Elfin

Notices

Conversation Between Elfin and Erindor the Espeon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 362
  1. Elfin
    03-30-2010 04:53 AM
    Elfin
    Okay then!
    I didn't spend all that time thinking of a not-crappy name for Asrai for nothing. l<
    xD
  2. Erindor the Espeon
    03-30-2010 03:58 AM
    Erindor the Espeon
    Yeah, I definitely want to. Just making sure you did. ;D
  3. Elfin
    03-30-2010 12:51 AM
    Elfin
    Yay, a quasi-love triangle! xD
    Yeah, that'd be... interesting. Mwahaha.

It would be more fun to write that. Erindor and Twi falling for each other again. Whatever you want, though.
  4. Erindor the Espeon
    03-30-2010 12:36 AM
    Erindor the Espeon
    I think she'll let everyone keep their previous plots, within reason. We'll have to work around the absence of so many members. So another thing: Will Erindor and Twilight still know each other, or will Erindor have to win her over again? :3

Shadow_lugia suggested Valinor tries to go for Twilight. That could be interesting.
  5. Elfin
    03-30-2010 12:23 AM
    Elfin
    It was with a male Buneary and female Sneasel. I want trying to breed the perfect Sneasel/Weavile, and out of 20 or so eggs, one was a Buneary. But I digress.

Yay~ >D
    I do want to! I just assumed that KQ wouldn't want most sideplots and stuff, you know. But I do want them to be in it.
  6. Erindor the Espeon
    03-30-2010 12:19 AM
    Erindor the Espeon
    Really? That's a little odd. Well, it can happen with a ditto, but anything I didn't know that that worked.

We might be reintegrating the sideplots, at least the important ones. Valinor will be making a comeback. :D

And we don't have to have the egg/kits if you don't want too...it's a kinda mutual want to have happened thing.
  7. Elfin
    03-30-2010 12:12 AM
    Elfin
    The eggs/kits are going to be in it? I kind of assumed that 99% of the sideplots are going bye-bye, given what happened.

I want to mention, though, it is possible for the offspring to be the father's species. Apparently. It happened to me in my Pearl game once. Not that it matters, since Twilight's gonna stay an Espeon.
  8. Erindor the Espeon
    03-29-2010 05:37 PM
    Erindor the Espeon
    Well, here's something else to think about. The Kits would have to be skitties, and wouldn't have the joy of being eevees, and then having any evolution path they wanted. Also, then no telepathy...

I dunno. I'm just a little not one for a ton of change. That's why Erindor's gonna stay the same. But again, I'll support you in any decision you make.
  9. Elfin
    03-29-2010 05:11 AM
    Elfin
    Well, my main reason is mainly that it would be a fresh start after playing an Espeon character for so long... which, admittedly, isn't the best logic. But... it's pretty hard to take Delcatty's seriously, though their appearance would fit her personality.
    Eh, I probably won't. Maybe. Too tired to think properly at the moment. xD
  10. Erindor the Espeon
    03-29-2010 04:49 AM
    Erindor the Espeon
    Well, I'll support you in any decisions you make. But you'll want to be completely sure of your decision. Let's look at the pros and cons. For one, you won't be able to use any psychic abilities anymore. But it will be a fresh start if you're bored of having Twilight be an Espeon.