The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Equinoxe

Notices

Conversation Between Equinoxe and Green
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 411
  1. Green
    11-08-2017 05:04 AM
    Green
    hey are you t k on outlook or skype or whatever? i wanna make sure i messaged the right person, lol
  2. Equinoxe
    03-19-2017 10:33 AM
    Equinoxe
    Kinda, yeah. Seems to happen to most places eventually (rip Psypoke and its superior pokedex).
  3. Green
    03-18-2017 10:11 PM
    Green
    its so sad that this forum is dead:(
  4. Equinoxe
    02-25-2017 07:46 AM
    Equinoxe
    Dunno about nice :D Thanks to that, we're forced to learn Swedish at school and at least to me, it's one of the ugliest languages I've ever been forced to listen to. :P

Yeah people play here as well, at least in the bigger cities. Pokemon is universal :B
  5. Green
    02-25-2017 01:34 AM
    Green
    oohh so you're like right there next to sweden, nice lol

do you play pokemon go? is it even out there?
  6. Equinoxe
    02-22-2017 08:15 AM
    Equinoxe
    I'm from Finland! We have a lot of chill nature-y places to visit but no mountains because the damn ice age just scraped them all away. I may be a bit biased but I do think this is one of the best places to live in despite the high taxes and whatnot (our forests are the best forests!). The people here aren't as cold as many assume, we just don't really care for small talk that much :P
  7. Green
    02-22-2017 02:53 AM
    Green
    it's not super fun honestly, kind of a chore haha. hey remind me what country you're from? somewhere cold in europe, right? do you like it? i remember it was one of like a handful of european countries i wanted to visit but i don't remember the specific one
  8. Equinoxe
    02-19-2017 03:58 PM
    Equinoxe
    I would play if I had a phone that could run it but I've been blessed with a Windows Phone (don't get me wrong, I like using it for the most part but... honestly nobody ever develops anything for something that's not iOS or Android)
  9. Green
    02-17-2017 02:18 AM
    Green
    do you play pokemon go?
  10. Equinoxe
    02-15-2017 08:30 AM
    Equinoxe
    Aw man that's shitty D: Hope you can get the cause of those figured out :O