The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Mewtwo

Notices

Conversation Between Mewtwo and RespectTheBlade
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 82
  1. RespectTheBlade
    10-24-2013 01:26 PM
    RespectTheBlade
    It's the 3ds friend code so if you have a friend on the 3ds and they're playing pokemon you both are automatically made friends in pokemon the moment you're both online.
  2. Mewtwo
    10-24-2013 09:20 AM
    Mewtwo
    I'm still perplexed as to how friend codes /work/ on X and Y. Where is the pal pad or whatever? (has only had it for a few days)
  3. RespectTheBlade
    10-24-2013 02:45 AM
    RespectTheBlade
    heyheyhey so since you apparently have x/y do you wanna exchange fcs
  4. RespectTheBlade
    10-02-2013 12:03 AM
    RespectTheBlade
    chem is horrible i'm in like second year of an ap-type class and i suggest you run while you can. that and calculus

wow that sounds cool. i really need to follow marching band/color guard more, a lot of my friends seem to be in it.

also 11 days left i am so excite for x and y it is crazy
  5. Mewtwo
    10-01-2013 10:10 PM
    Mewtwo
    I've been doing good, except for in chemistry cx I'm almost failing chem ohnoooooo

But yeah guard's going well this year too c: we're all warrior angel things and it's glorious
  6. RespectTheBlade
    10-01-2013 09:46 PM
    RespectTheBlade
    Awesome c: How've you been? (also I understand about being busy I've barely had any time for myself with all the coursework I've been doing. The only thing I'm really going to take a break for is X and Y)
  7. Mewtwo
    10-01-2013 09:15 PM
    Mewtwo
    Yep, I'm back c: I might actually try to stick around this time, I've been so busy lately :c
  8. RespectTheBlade
    09-30-2013 01:19 AM
    RespectTheBlade
    ohmigosh i had no idea you were still around (sorry I can't offer advice on your problem :c) but hi!
  9. RespectTheBlade
    07-26-2012 03:23 AM
    RespectTheBlade
    For me, sophomore year was a bit boring compared to freshman year. :/ (I'm only a junior because I got skipped ahead when we moved here. I should still be a sophomore.)

Alright, g'night. Nice talking to you. c:
  10. Mewtwo
    07-26-2012 02:25 AM
    Mewtwo
    Yeah, I'm just glad I'm not a freshman anymore; but I'm still only a sophomore...

Also, I'm going to sleep now, got guard practice at eight in the morning :c