-pokes the Bat-
  2. Aletheia
    03-07-2015 09:27 AM
    Aletheia
    DQ warning for your battle with I liek Squirtles (24 hours-ish) :c
  3. Aletheia
    02-21-2015 04:22 PM
    Aletheia
    I did in fact enjoy it myself! I think we definitely earned the hypothetical entertainment award, no doubt about it, though I do wish I had gotten a usable Pokemon out of it >:(

I am in love with the arena? I hope I can convey this accurately AND I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO FIX THE HYPERLINK AND NOW NO ONE CAN LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL SONG -shakes fist-

but yeah. my music taste is something I am very proud of
  4. Bluberry Bat
    02-21-2015 08:46 AM
    Bluberry Bat
    Well now don't be so down, I mean it DID culminate in massive destruction and great damage to a national monument. I mean really, what more could one ask for?

In all seriousness, good battle. This whole thing is a tad of a mess anyhow, so we'll be yet to see if the tournament as a whole goes anywhere. History does not necessarily look promising, but what can you do. Hope there's no hard feelings though, Pokémon is pretty much the singular instance of catalysing competitiveness in me. Serious business, clearly.

Definitely looking forward to the dance off though, that will be fun. Many compliments on your music roll. Radiohead. <3
  5. Aletheia
    02-20-2015 09:38 PM
    Aletheia
    I would say that this battle makes up for my humiliating defeat
  6. Aletheia
    02-16-2015 12:08 AM
    Aletheia
    I accept all manner of lying down!
  7. Bluberry Bat
    02-15-2015 10:55 PM
    Bluberry Bat
    Perhaps. But that was only the first round.

Then again, if I lose I fulfil my promise to Mike and get a free bat... hmmm...
  8. Aletheia
    02-15-2015 07:40 PM
    Aletheia
    I am in fact ahead of you on points ;D
  9. Aletheia
    02-14-2015 02:30 PM
    Aletheia
    I actually looked through our conversation up to this point and it appears I just.... convinced you to read my MLP fan fiction at some point. incredible
  10. Bluberry Bat
    02-14-2015 05:53 AM
    Bluberry Bat
    sneaky sneak, a bat

((On the subject, you may need to remind me who you were pre-clear-name change.))