The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Coroxn

Notices

Conversation Between Coroxn and Mai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 100
  1. Mai
    07-15-2012 10:58 PM
    Mai
    "Also, FINALLY GOT GHOST TRICK OMG SO FANTASTIC thoughIcan'tplayitforthreeweeksduetothenovideogamespolicycrapohwell."

!!!

WHERE ARE YOU

Ghost Trick is wonderful, yes :D
  2. Mai
    10-27-2011 12:17 AM
    Mai
    Of course.

Maybe... I guess I'm just saying no exaggerated one?

And Cascade is even better. :D

I'm a Vriska, or Terezi if you include Ophiuchus.
  3. Coroxn
    10-23-2011 11:34 PM
    Coroxn
    Undoubtedly.

You can have no accent? :/

I think Wake and Make Her Pay are both supremely awesome.

Well, they are my patron trolls, me being a Tauros and a Gemeni. Really my favorite is Vriska and Terezi. My dad's patron trolls, actually.
  4. Mai
    10-23-2011 10:01 PM
    Mai
    That would be worse than one of Vriska's doomsday devices.

I think no accent Dave is best.

Although at the same time I'm not entirely sure how she would react. I suppose it would depend on how he started the conversation.

I see the Vriska killing Tavros! I always liked [S] Wake, although I preferred Make Her Pay.

(I tried to avoid reading that. ><;;)
  5. Coroxn
    10-22-2011 06:57 PM
    Coroxn
    (Awww.
    I got all nostalgic reading that :P)
  6. Coroxn
    10-22-2011 05:39 PM
    Coroxn
    :D

Texan Dave? Bleugh. Eh. That isn't something that I like. As is made evident by that vomiting sound.

Angel /is/ Angel. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much resistance for him to just say "Fuck her" and continue hating her. He'll probably just end up trying to be a bit more careful with the things he says to her, if for no other reason than because it can lead to some pretty destructive disasters. Case in point...

That is a cool place. With a terrible layout. Yeah. I'll check those places out carefully, just to get some stuff in my signatures aside from those annoying links to other internet project things I do. Like my Avatar though. (Sollux and Tavros for the win).
  7. Mai
    10-22-2011 05:03 PM
    Mai
    Obviously.

Irish Dave... hmm, I don't really see the appeal. Although I don't like the idea of a stereotypically Texan Dave either. (Which is where he's from, I think.)

Hmm, I suppose you're right. Although I have to wonder whether trying to reconcile their relationship would just make things worse--she'd vehemently deny anything that would peg her as unstable or less than normal. Angel would have to work ridiculously hard to get her to just be able to sit in the same room as him comfortably.

Thanks! I got them from a mixture of Homestuck-Gifs (really terrible layout) and Homestuck Panels. It took a while to find awesome ones that didn't need a scrollbar, though.
  8. Coroxn
    10-22-2011 02:49 PM
    Coroxn
    Feel free. Yes, yes it was incredibly ridiculous. Incredibly so. Good thing we stopped, too, if we kept going on we may have eventually broken tCoD. Or the internet. Or the world. Yes, I'm sure this is a thing that could have realistically happened.

Aww. I'm doing Dave. Even though I fail. Apparently people like the Idea of an Irish Dave? /shrug.

Yes, yes it is. I don't really know where this whole stunning revelation will go. He'll probably feel really bad about the whole thing, realizing he does have more control over her than he thought. He may even try to have a conversation about it, wonder where their whole relationship went wrong, and want to fix things. Or maybe he'll go insane and kill everyone from the emotional trauma. (HoNk HoNk). It's a world of possibilities.

I saw. I now know where your username comes from! Also, very cool gifs in the signature. /me approves.
  9. Mai
    10-22-2011 02:41 PM
    Mai
    Okay. I guess I'll just PM them to you--they're pretty obviously too long for one VM.

Yeah, I know. It was just ridiculous, going off on tangents like that just to increase wordcount! I'd... rather not venture too far into the depths of our "conversation," honestly. xD

And sorry, but I'm not very interested in that. I don't have a very good voice for any of the characters anyway.

Aaalso Tides Under Siege! It's getting back so much life :D! I guess Angel's having a stunning revelation about Beauty; what do you think that'll do to him? I'm not sure whether that's heading into Angel giving Beauty a break (which may actually cause more trouble than intended), or maybe even messing with her more (which could lead into lots of fun character drama).

Also, I have a new avatar! It's not very significant but it's been two months or so since I changed it. I think.
  10. Coroxn
    10-19-2011 01:09 PM
    Coroxn
    If you'd like to show them, sure :D

It's probably for the best. Our messages were 90% filler; or at least mine were. I'm just reading over my paragraph thirty-one and facepalming/groaning. I must have been /very/ tired when I wrote that. It's like reading a novel, not a particularly good one at that, more than actually a message to post to you.

Anyway. Skyman/Skygirl has an aforementioned Homestuck Dubbing Project in the "Other Creativity" section. You might want to take a look.