Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. Arylett Charnoa
    03-13-2017 12:31 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Thanks a lot! I've been doing pretty well. :3
  2. Sandstone-Shadow
    03-12-2017 01:27 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hey happy birthday! :D Hope you've been well!
  3. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-02-2009 12:23 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Aww... what's your favorite subject? =)

Oh yeah, I hate making quick decisions when dealing with people. Making decisions period is kinda tough for me. xD This kinda falls into the same category: I don't like deciding when/where/what to do when I'm hanging out with friends, mostly because before we get together, I'm pretty lazy and usually would like to just stay at home, but once we actually get together, then it's fun. =3
  4. Arylett Charnoa
    06-30-2009 04:05 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    I've never heard that one before, I shall have to try it.

Math to me is just... numbers confuse me. My mind can't think too logically, really.

Yeah, I'm the same, especially around people I kinda know. I still have trouble with complete strangers, but not as much as people I kinda know. Don't really know how to deal with them... I honestly fail at dealing with people in most regards. People I know really well, I can handle. Complete strangers? Not as well, really. Not so much. People I kinda know? Eh. Not really. 3= ANYTHING that requires me to make a decision quickly usually ends in failure. Especially when dealing with people.
  5. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-29-2009 03:37 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Indeed~ I also found "Easier to Lie" by Aqualung, and I really like that one. =D

Aww. =( I think I like math because to me it's sort of a logic puzzle (well, the way that my current teacher teaches it) and I love logic. =3 Thanks!

Yeah... I'm sometimes good with dealing with people. It really all depends. I'm best at dealing with complete strangers, although if there's a lot of them and they're coming up to me expecting me to know something or be able to make a decision quickly, then it's not as much okay. I'm pretty good dealing with my friends, but I'm absolutely terrible at dealing with people that I know but not very well. Like, if I know their name and what grade they're in and such and that's pretty much it, I have a really hard time trying to like... sell them raffles tickets or anything. xD I can do that so much better with complete strangers and my best friends. It's kinda weird, actually...
  6. Arylett Charnoa
    06-28-2009 09:39 PM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Yeah, it's a good song. =3 I love it.

Maaath. Is evil. I cannot do it at all, seriously. I failed the SAT Math part, epically. I'm going to Algebra 2 my Senior year. That's how bad I am. XD Good luck with your mathy classes though~

Yeah, I thought it'd be cool too. I like games. It seems like a good place to work, but I just fail at dealing with people.
  7. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-27-2009 03:04 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hmm. I looked up the lyrics, and from that you've got the right name. This is indeed puzzling. =O Ooh, I found it on Youtube though. =D It's pretty~

xD; Yeah... I think calc should be okay, because I had the same teacher last year so I sort of know what to expect... but I think it's still going to be pretty hard... o.o And physics is probably going to be all math. I'll probably end up hating that one. >_<

Ooh, that would be kind of cool, too. Hmm.
  8. Arylett Charnoa
    06-27-2009 08:20 AM
    Arylett Charnoa
    D= Maybe I haven't got the right name.

Oh my God, my two worse subjects, all packed in one. DX I fail at anything mathetical. AP English isn't that bad, although my teacher might be one exception... he never gave us much work.

D'aww... I was just thinking about working at a Gamestop at the mall.
  9. Sandstone-Shadow
    06-26-2009 07:38 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hmm, I tried looking that song up on playlist.com, and it's not there. =( I'll have to try something else. Youtube, maybe.

Ah, I'm taking three... but I think it should be okay... apparently AP calc and AP physics cover some of the same material, so that might help. And then the other is AP english. And... how hard can English be...? Except I've heard that at the end of the year you're swamped with papers to write. o.o

Yeah... xD There's a bookstore that I wanted to work at, but you have to be 18, and they only hire full-time. =/
  10. Arylett Charnoa
    06-26-2009 07:08 PM
    Arylett Charnoa
    Thanks, and good luck with your book too. I just sized down to two AP classes this time. =3 But I still have to read like... a lot of crap, uugh.

And me too. XD On the job front, sooo lazy.