Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Sparda the PikaMur

Notices

Conversation Between Sparda the PikaMur and Butterfree
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Sparda the PikaMur
    07-05-2016 06:31 PM
    Sparda the PikaMur
    Maybe, it's a very outlandish exception regardless xD

GF could just have an exception on the rival though, just to make sure you don't break anything story related, but who knows :P
  2. Butterfree
    07-05-2016 02:12 AM
    Butterfree
    Huh. Not sure what's going on there, then, but I'm betting it has something to do with the Action Replay code screwing up exactly what ball the game thought you were throwing, one way or another.
  3. Sparda the PikaMur
    07-04-2016 07:03 PM
    Sparda the PikaMur
    But with the action replay code they don't block it, and it let's you actually steal other trainers' pokemon in the game (whick also has a side effect of ending the battle) :P

So it actually went through the wiggling process, but then Empoleon popped back out
  4. Butterfree
    07-04-2016 02:29 AM
    Butterfree
    Well, that's against a trainer, which doesn't really count. :P The trainer always blocks the ball. When people talk about Master Balls being able to fail, they mean against wild Pokémon (as with the Giratina we were discussing).
  5. Sparda the PikaMur
    07-03-2016 04:38 PM
    Sparda the PikaMur
    Was looking at a conversation you had and noticed the master ball thing. Just wanted to throw in my two cents and say that I actually HAVE had a master ball fail before. Using an Action Replay, I threw a Master Ball at my rival's Empoleon (either in Pearl or Platinum, idr which) and it failed 0: