The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Chief Zackrai

Notices

Conversation Between Chief Zackrai and Byrus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Chief Zackrai
    04-25-2012 03:08 PM
    Chief Zackrai
    yeah, i enjoyed it. But then, Doc Scratch was my favorite character for a while, so call it bias if you will.
  2. Byrus
    04-25-2012 03:54 AM
    Byrus
    Ha yeah, I can understand liking a character just because. And the story itself is still intriguing enough to keep me hooked.

Yeah actually, I think the beginning of the Doc Scratch narration was closer to when I started reading. That was a pretty awesome sequence.
  3. Chief Zackrai
    04-23-2012 12:04 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    It's not just for her faces...

uh...

Hmm.... You know? I don't really know. If I had to guess though, the Doc Scratch business had just begun. You know, the part where he took control for a bit.
  4. Byrus
    04-22-2012 10:55 PM
    Byrus
    I guess my main gripes with the new kids is mostly related to their character development. I know it's early in the game, but I don't think it's been handled well so far. Introducing brand new characters so late in the story is always a tricky business. You don't like Jane just for her reaction faces right? I'll admit that I do think she's kinda cute. (she actually says "Golly!" pfftt) Her interactions with Gamzee were priceless.

I'm not sure if people were like this with the trolls; I started reading Homestuck pretty late. It was near the whole Vriska/Terezi final duel. When'd you start reading?
  5. Chief Zackrai
    04-22-2012 01:56 PM
    Chief Zackrai
    You know, I don't really get why everyone hates on the new kids. I, for one, am especially fond of some of the faces Jane makes.

Were people lke this when the trolls were introduced, too?
  6. Byrus
    04-22-2012 05:09 AM
    Byrus
    I was really happy to see him! Especially since we were getting back to the alpha kids, whom I'm still not too fond of, so he helped renew my interest. He was funny as usual, and I loved Jane's reactions to him.

I can understand your disappointment over the bard costume. I was sorta imagining it to be something like a jester or circus ringleader costume myself. But maybe the ridiculous cod-piece is an optional thing.
  7. Chief Zackrai
    04-18-2012 02:43 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    You know, it just occurred to me.

You are a big fan of Gamzee. What was your initial reaction when you saw him on Jane's lawn? I know I had mixed feelings, because the part of me that hoped the bard outfit wasn't actually canon died, but I was so happy to finally see him again, and with a new(?) status as well.
  8. Chief Zackrai
    02-12-2012 03:29 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    So? I would love having something to do.

Oh, and I just don't have access to it right now. Kinda sucks.
  9. Byrus
    02-12-2012 02:17 AM
    Byrus
    Ugh, but it's all work that needs doing. :p I have a habit of putting things off right up until the deadline.

What's up with your computer?
  10. Chief Zackrai
    02-11-2012 03:17 AM
    Chief Zackrai
    Lucky.

It's so frustrating not having my computer. No spriting, no Minecraft...