Thank you!
  2. Sandstone-Shadow
    02-18-2017 11:41 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Yo, happy birthday Negrek!
  3. Sandstone-Shadow
    10-21-2016 05:26 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    That makes sense and sounds good! And yeah, I'm willing to help test when you need people. Thanks Negrek!
  4. Negrek
    10-15-2016 01:33 AM
    Negrek
    I've set things up so that they work for one year only--I figured people might want to keep their counter from the previous year as kind of an achievement and would be weirded out if it suddenly turned back into an egg and started growing from zero again. :P But you can make a new one for this year that will work just fine, larvitar or otherwise.

I'm actually improving the UI on the NaNoWriMon-making page and am going to be looking for beta testers to make sure it still works in the next couple days, so I'd appreciate if you tried making a new one once that thread goes up, whether you end up actually using it or not. XD (Also, depending on whether people are able to rip data from the Sun/Moon demo like they did for ORAS, you might be able to make a NaNoWriMon with a Gen VII or Alola-form pokémon this year if you like. Not until after the 18th, though, of course.)
  5. Sandstone-Shadow
    10-14-2016 04:05 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hi Negrek! Will we be able to use your super awesome Pokemon NaNoWriMo counters this November? I need to evolve my Larvitar :O
  6. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-13-2009 01:54 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Oh, cool. I thought it looked familiar; I have an old book of Pokémon cards and their values and such, and that one's in it. ^^
  7. Negrek
    07-12-2009 03:49 AM
    Negrek
    Heh, thanks. And yes, it is--one of the Japanese vending machine cards.
  8. Sandstone-Shadow
    07-12-2009 02:55 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hey, Negrek! =) I just wanted to say that your avatar is adorable. =D Is that from a card?