The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Comatoad

Notices

Conversation Between Comatoad and Exo-Raikou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Comatoad
    12-03-2012 04:25 PM
    Comatoad
    ^^ You can always ask someone to draw it for you as long as you credit them.
  2. Exo-Raikou
    12-01-2012 04:20 AM
    Exo-Raikou
    So upon hearing that the RSP - an RP I've admittedly had an interest in after my time here - I've actually now made a DA account for the purpose of joining that group. So I'm right now looking at the form and I have a rather simple question: What do I do in regards to the drawing section if I happen to have the approximate artistic skills of a two-year old? Because I can assure you, drawing something to "the best of my ability" would look next to nothing like any kind of pokemon at all.
  3. Comatoad
    03-10-2012 10:43 PM
    Comatoad
    Mmkay I edited my post so that she swooped down by him to see what he was doing.
  4. Exo-Raikou
    03-10-2012 10:32 PM
    Exo-Raikou
    She should find him - Angon is currently near the gates of ruined Hearthome; she could start off nearby, see him about to leave, meet up with him, and conversation ensues.
  5. Comatoad
    03-10-2012 10:25 PM
    Comatoad
    Alright, so shall I have it that she is in her nest and Angon will find her or should she find him first? Which is more convenient for you?
  6. Exo-Raikou
    03-10-2012 10:02 PM
    Exo-Raikou
    Either Jiongu or Angon will work fine (I personally suggest Angon, considering that he was asked to start rallying some of the flyers, but either works)
  7. Comatoad
    03-10-2012 09:26 PM
    Comatoad
    Now that Yuna has been accepted can she speak with Jiongu? Like-he gives her something to do? Otherwise she'll be sleeping somewhere ^^;
  8. Exo-Raikou
    03-08-2012 02:09 AM
    Exo-Raikou
    No, not too late at all. In fact, another Pokemon might do some good for the RP
  9. Comatoad
    03-07-2012 10:41 PM
    Comatoad
    Is it too late to add another character? I wanted to contribute to the Pokemon side since there are many on the human side.