The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Comatoad

Notices

Conversation Between Comatoad and Stormecho
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Comatoad
    10-11-2012 05:11 PM
    Comatoad
    I can't answer that at the moment but please feel free to get involved on the deviantArt group as it builds up. :D Good to have you back
  2. Stormecho
    10-11-2012 02:47 AM
    Stormecho
    So, RSP is coming back! I am of course rejoining, but is it going to be hosted on deviantArt ooor on a forum elsewhere?
  3. Comatoad
    10-27-2009 11:20 PM
    Comatoad
    Hey miss, I got a pm about a plot saying you'd pm me the details. Something wth Chaon or whatever. I needs it ASAP so I can approve it and/or edt it so it fits.
  4. Comatoad
    12-20-2008 01:15 AM
    Comatoad
    kk, Fafneer paralyzed her and dragged her out so work from there.
  5. Stormecho
    12-20-2008 01:11 AM
    Stormecho
    The voice is telling her to! XD I think once she hurts enough of the RSP, she'll calm down, since it'll roughly equal the amount of humans who got hurt/killed... Or something. :P Or, someone might snap her out of it, and then she'll feel incredibly guilty and try to leave. XD I love torturing my characters...
  6. Comatoad
    12-20-2008 01:09 AM
    Comatoad
    kk, i'll edit it. she's awfully undecided tho. lol, she said we shouldn't kill anybody XD
  7. Stormecho
    12-20-2008 01:07 AM
    Stormecho
    Eh? XD

Well, considering she's thinking of him as someone who threatens the balance, he's not really in the position to drag her anywhere... XD Lemme see how I can edit it. Basically, she's running around and breathing fire, busy attacking various RSP members to even it out... Maybe you can edit your post, or have it that, since she was sort of hidden by smoke, he didn't pull her to the PC? XD I don't want to mess up all this epic fighting. XD
  8. Comatoad
    12-20-2008 01:03 AM
    Comatoad
    happy ur back Basaina! oh-and well my post loaded while you guys were posting so you might have to adjust your second attack on Atty cuz' Faf got you by the ear and took you to the PC ^^; he's trying to save Halan and knows she likes him so....yeah =D
  9. Comatoad
    07-25-2008 09:43 PM
    Comatoad
    lolz, teehee. X)
  10. Comatoad
    07-25-2008 08:04 PM
    Comatoad
    okay. ^^