The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Comatoad

Notices

Conversation Between Comatoad and Black Yoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Black Yoshi
    10-07-2012 05:27 AM
    Black Yoshi
    I think whether I change his personality or not, he'll be a more capable fighter this time around. Bred to kill, born not to. Possibly born to. Still debating, though.
  2. Comatoad
    10-07-2012 04:44 AM
    Comatoad
    Hehehe, it's been a while huh? ^_^
    That's good to here. I am too. I've got loads of ideas and shtuff to make the new one infinitely better than our past trials and I am ecstatic to find that original players are coming back. I just wanted to also apologize for vanishing. That was very unlike me and rather rude but I meant no harm to anyone. Life happens :T

Decide anything new for Xhan? :D
  3. Black Yoshi
    10-07-2012 03:14 AM
    Black Yoshi
    Heeeeey there you... Awesome person, you. I know it's a ways away, but I am psyched.
  4. Black Yoshi
    05-28-2009 12:36 AM
    Black Yoshi
    And now it's time for another unoriginal greeting from Black Yoshi 99.

Happy Birfdays!

This has been An unoriginal greeting from Black Yoshi 99

Aside from that... Birfday Present. You don't have to use it. It's just kind of THERE. :3 I think it would fit the forums, but I didn't take time to actually check.
  5. Black Yoshi
    04-22-2009 12:26 AM
    Black Yoshi
    By the way, I've figured out which Day care 'Baby' the Vapoereon will be at. Mauville. :D