Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. Byrus
    01-13-2018 02:52 AM
    Byrus
    She's adorable. ;-; I'm so proud!
  2. Eifie
    01-06-2018 05:47 PM
    Eifie
    It's been so long, but The Fuzz has reached her final form!
  3. Eifie
    04-15-2016 01:49 AM
    Eifie
    It's just a broken image :(
  4. Byrus
    04-15-2016 01:33 AM
    Byrus
    Ah, okay, no problem! I should really get back into reffing properly again, just kinda lacking motivation at the moment...

Oh, do you mean it doesn't show up for you at all or is it just hard to see? The colours on it are pretty dark, so I guess it doesn't translate to a smaller size too well. This is the full size image if you're curious.
  5. Eifie
    04-13-2016 07:29 PM
    Eifie
    yeah, Zhorken took care of it in case you weren't online before the tournament battles went up. and yeah! I'm so glad it's finally been wrapped up, thank you so much again!!

(also, I can't see your avatar and it makes me sad. :C)
  6. Byrus
    04-12-2016 04:50 AM
    Byrus
    Crap, sorry, been so long since I've done anything ref-related I've forgotten how this all works. It seems that someone has closed it up now, though.

(Also, whoa, just noticed that battle almost lasted a full year)
  7. Eifie
    04-11-2016 02:13 AM
    Eifie
    (psst, it looks like you forgot to actually close the battle in the DB)
  8. Eifie
    03-29-2016 03:05 AM
    Eifie
    :D thanks! don't rush yourself or anything. it would be great to have my Blaziken in time but perhaps Nando's edgy haircut would like to see the light of day one more time... :o
  9. Byrus
    03-29-2016 02:12 AM
    Byrus
    Yeah, sorry about that, I'm pretty much healed from surgery now so I don't have any excuse other than procrastination... I have half of it done so give me a poke again if I don't get it finished by the end of tomorrow.
  10. Eifie
    03-27-2016 03:40 PM
    Eifie
    Hi Byrus! I hope your recovery is going well!!

I hate to bug you, but I was just wondering if you know when you might feel up to reffing again! :o Normally I would just keep waiting because I don't mind, but the remaining tournament battle has suddenly gotten to its last round, and I was counting on having my Blaziken and Altaria for the semifinals, haha. There should be only one more action after this pending round in my battle with Eta Carinae, so I was thinking if you're too busy (which is totally fine) I could bribe someone to speed ref it. Thanks so much for getting the battle up to this point!!