The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Terry. T.

Notices

Conversation Between Terry. T. and Kratos Aurion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Terry. T.
    02-27-2009 08:22 PM
    Terry. T.
    Oh.
  2. Kratos Aurion
    02-27-2009 08:19 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    I'm still having trouble understanding you, but I was already planning on a Little Cup tournament anyway. Not right away, especially since I'm busy, but soon.
  3. Terry. T.
    02-27-2009 08:15 PM
    Terry. T.
    Okay, you win. Everything in the post you just made is practically what I'd like for the next tournament.
  4. Kratos Aurion
    02-27-2009 08:14 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    That still doesn't explain anything. Other than whatever you're talking about with the EVs (and why do you have limited EVs?) I'm still not convinced that you're talking about anything specific.

Are you talking about Little Cup battles with unevolved, level 5 Pokémon? Because even then, it's possible to get 510 EVs on a level 5 Pokémon if you're careful. I really have *no* idea what you're talking about or how it's any different from anything else.
  5. Terry. T.
    02-27-2009 08:04 PM
    Terry. T.
    Well, little battles require the right moves EXACTLY. You've got low EVs to work with, so you need to make a plan. Very, very skillful.
  6. Kratos Aurion
    02-27-2009 07:56 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    You still haven't told me what you mean by "Little Battle", and what do you mean by "test of skill"? When you are battling someone you are pitting your skills against theirs; that's already what a regular battle is. If you can't be any more specific then I can't do anything.
  7. Terry. T.
    02-27-2009 07:43 PM
    Terry. T.
    OK, a test of skill. I've not even got Little Battle yet. Right, so could we hold one?
  8. Kratos Aurion
    02-27-2009 07:41 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    ...what are you talking about? What is "little battle"? What about the strategy in regular tournament isn't a test of wits as long as you know what you're doing?
  9. Terry. T.
    02-27-2009 07:29 PM
    Terry. T.
    Hey. Very small question, after your Shoddy tournament finishes, can we have a little battle tournament? That'll be a test of wits.