The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > allitersonance

Notices

Conversation Between allitersonance and Kratos Aurion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. allitersonance
    02-27-2015 01:28 AM
    allitersonance
    Same duration for me. Some short posts are randomly eaten but usually not, while almost all long ones are (though lots of opening match posts are fine for me). I've found it's the same across browsers and tcod/eeveeshq versions and despite most of my fiddlings with whatever settings, while Negrek and pathos don't experience it. Haven't managed anything except develop the habit of c/p whenever I preview a post, which kind of sucks if I want to go back to edit a reffing some time later.
  2. Kratos Aurion
    02-27-2015 01:03 AM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Yeah, I've had trouble editing posts (possibly even some short ones? idr) as well and saw it eat my opening match post preview. It's been like this for me ever since ASB came back; not sure if it's been happening longer than that since I haven't been posting, eh.
  3. allitersonance
    02-26-2015 11:51 PM
    allitersonance
    I may have the same problem wrt quotes as you do, but most others don't seem to. If you try to edit a long post, does the box often come up empty for you as well? And when you try to do go advanced/preview on a long post? Reffing posts are good things to test that on, since they're almost always affected for me.
  4. allitersonance
    02-26-2015 05:31 AM
    allitersonance
    you will not outmoney me even with a triumphant return >|||
  5. allitersonance
    07-02-2012 02:52 AM
    allitersonance
    1 Jul 12, 10:42 PM Maimi: ... Kratos is much less terrifying without the Giratina avatar, actually
    1 Jul 12, 10:42 PM Maimi: slightly unnerving, but
    1 Jul 12, 10:42 PM muh muhend: does it still terrify though
    1 Jul 12, 10:50 PM Maimi: I still don't think I'd want to approach Kratos randomly... but not quite. Just mildly scary.

It appears your nefarious plan is starting to work!