The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Stryke

Notices

Conversation Between Stryke and Zhorken
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Stryke
    01-06-2017 02:37 AM
    Stryke
    Me again, sorry... when are you going to add the new battle items from Gen VII? Like the Terrain Extender, terrain seeds, Protective Pads, and Adrenaline Orb?
  2. Stryke
    12-01-2016 10:13 PM
    Stryke
    Hey, so just out of curiosity, whens the new ref test coming out? I know your hands are probably tied with updating the database with Sun and Moon, but I figured it came out with every new gen, and I'm really eager to retest again!
  3. Zhorken
    08-19-2016 03:46 AM
    Zhorken
    If they haven't posted in the absence sheet, then it's just the DQ time; if they have, then I think it's a month? Though a lot of the time battles will sit for longer. That's definitely a Question Box thing though.
  4. Stryke
    08-08-2016 10:54 PM
    Stryke
    Quick question: if one person in a battle goes AWOL, how long would they have to remain AWOL before the ref calls the battle a draw? (I didn't know if this would go in the Question Box, so thats why I went you.)
  5. Zhorken
    05-02-2016 12:47 AM
    Zhorken
    Hi! I totally forgot about your ref quiz and just randomly remembered now, ehehe. I'll get to it tomorrow.
  6. Zhorken
    01-16-2016 07:39 PM
    Zhorken
    Yep, I was just about to get to that.
  7. Stryke
    01-16-2016 07:30 PM
    Stryke
    Hey... I sent you a pm about wanting to be a referee in ASB.... Did you ever get it? I'm not sure whether or not it actually got sent...