The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Harlequin

Notices

Conversation Between Harlequin and Kinova
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kinova
    06-12-2012 10:58 AM
    Kinova
    oh yeah, it sounds like a really good experience to have - very exciting! also happy birthday wheeeey :D
  2. Harlequin
    06-12-2012 01:09 AM
    Harlequin
    For about five weeks, just under! It should be a really great trip even if I'm not particularly interested in lizards or tropical ecology! I figured a trip to Kenya was a brilliant idea!
  3. Kinova
    06-11-2012 08:29 PM
    Kinova
    :o Oh wow, that's really cool! how long are you staying there for?
  4. Harlequin
    06-11-2012 06:40 PM
    Harlequin
    my exams happened I guess, there isn't much I can say about them really! I suppose I might have passed everything? I hope so! I'm just ridiculously happy there are no more exams for a year... and in a fortnight I go to Kenya to do a field course in tropical ecology!
  5. Kinova
    06-11-2012 01:33 PM
    Kinova
    will do, thank you! :D yes my exams were a-okay, are you all done with yours? (the sweet freedom that comes with post-exams bliss can never be understated aghh)
  6. Harlequin
    06-11-2012 12:08 AM
    Harlequin
    hey don't worry about it at all! if you're interested in the future please just le me know! have a great summer and I hope exams etc. went well for you!
  7. Kinova
    06-10-2012 03:10 PM
    Kinova
    hi hi hi so I may have been enormously flaky in responding to your kind LGBTclub/PotterSoc invitation - I'm actually back home now but I just wanted to say thanks for the invites! ... and if I end up disappearing for another few months then have a super summer etc. :)