Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Sandstone-Shadow
    08-16-2016 11:38 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Happy birthday! :D
  2. Sandstone-Shadow
    08-11-2016 02:52 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hi Zhorken! When you've got a minute, can you adjust the monetary prizes for this battle since it was a test battle and not a regular one? Thanks! :D
  3. Zhorken
    05-19-2016 12:22 AM
    Zhorken
    I forgot to say this in my PM but I've given you ref powers in the ASBdb, so you can go ahead and create the battle there whenever you get two battlers. (If one of them uses rentals then just fill out the form as normal and I'll fix it later.)
  4. Sandstone-Shadow
    11-18-2015 03:19 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Oh, it did indeed get marked as spam! Why do I never check my spam folder? xD Thanks!
  5. Zhorken
    11-18-2015 05:35 AM
    Zhorken
    Ah, I'm guessing it got marked as spam. Google and Yahoo both seem to have decided that emails from my server are spam recently. 9_6

Anyway no problem, I'll just PM you a temporary password!
  6. Sandstone-Shadow
    11-18-2015 01:54 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hi Zhorken! I seem to have forgotten my password into the ASB database, and the "forgot password" email link doesn't seem to have worked (I never got an email). Is there some sort of standard procedure I should follow for this?

Thanks!