The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..

Notices

Conversation Between ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::.. and Nope
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
    06-06-2009 12:06 AM
    ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
    Yes, you sounded quite smart, actually ^^ I'm never giving up pokemon because it keeps me in touch with my inner child, and that'll keep me alive and happy when everyone else is depressed and lifeless shells of their former selves o.o That sounds really harsh......
  2. Nope
    06-04-2009 10:21 PM
    Nope
    Haha, yeah it's difficult when people want you to change. You should be able to be yourself, because you are yourself, not someone else, and no one can change you forcibly :3. Being childish sometimes is healthy for you.

And, in the eyes of others, everyone who enjoys Pokémon are childish, but they are, to us, just inferior beings not able to understand why ground types beats electric >:D

Yes, I tried to sound smart. Tell me if I did not :O?
  3. ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
    06-04-2009 06:20 PM
    Eh, just hanging out now. Trying to be myself when one person wants me to change and the other wants me to just grow up, when technically I'm more mature than the both of them put together. xP I enjoy reveling in childish dreams and moving forward with my life while holding onto things most precious to me. Apparently that's being childish --'
  4. Nope
    06-04-2009 02:56 PM
    Nope
    :O didn't see your reply :V. Please post in my profile if you want me to notice your post next time :P

Well, yes, the internet is lovely, and so are forests :D.

So what are you doing now then :?
  5. Nope
    05-03-2009 01:58 PM
    Nope
    *Hugs* Long time no see :D

How are you and what have you been doing lately?
  6. Nope
    10-02-2008 03:32 PM
    Nope
    Indeed. I can't wait for it to come out where I live :3
  7. ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
    10-02-2008 03:21 PM
    Platinum shall rule...
  8. Nope
    10-02-2008 12:34 PM
    Nope
    Mwahaha!! I've already beaten the Elite4 on Diamond already >:D Now, I just need to get Platinum...
  9. ..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
    10-02-2008 01:53 AM
    I'm playing Pokemon Pearl obsessively...I beat the gym leaders in less than two days, and I caught Palkia with a Premier ball x3 next, the Elite Four! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  10. Nope
    10-01-2008 04:51 PM
    Nope
    Oh, ok. *Phew*

Now, what'chu doing?