The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > M&F

Notices

Conversation Between M&F and bulbasaur
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. bulbasaur
    07-03-2012 08:03 PM
    bulbasaur
    Great, as soon as the others confirm and your team sends in commands, I'll get started on it!
  2. M&F
    07-01-2012 11:49 PM
    M&F
    Sorry if this is late! I don't think I've even posted commands there yet, ahah. Well, it would be neat, but there's no need!
  3. bulbasaur
    06-28-2012 07:46 PM
    bulbasaur
    With ASB being suspended, would you like your battle reffed in the meantime?
  4. M&F
    03-12-2012 06:29 PM
    M&F
    In due time.
  5. bulbasaur
    03-12-2012 04:13 AM
    bulbasaur
    Well, glad you find the anthology so amazing!
    now go pester Negrek
  6. M&F
    03-11-2012 06:54 PM
    M&F
    Well, more like how I clicked on your profile after seeing the one from Polymetric Sesquialtera, and then ran into the most recent one there.
  7. bulbasaur
    03-11-2012 04:19 PM
    bulbasaur
    if you're referring to my most recent one...
    I wonder how long Negrek will take to reduce me to a smoking pile of rack and rubble
  8. M&F
    03-11-2012 03:57 PM
    M&F
    Your sigquotes are pretty much the best.
  9. bulbasaur
    01-31-2012 04:38 AM
    bulbasaur
    It's funny, actually, because I didn't even think about going on the stage with my Pokémon until Chiropter asked if we could. After that my mind just kept on going on all sorts of crazy tangents which I struggled to scrape together. But yeah, I guess I'll keep that in mind next round.

Also "No amount of destruction, bloodshed and amusement will ever satisfy the nebulous desire of those who live for the chance to roll moves like Eruption or Spacial Rend until cities whole are swallowed, leaving only the debris and the feeble lawsuits of the survivors."
    best sentence ever
  10. M&F
    01-31-2012 04:13 AM
    M&F
    I had a feeling it was something like that.

One thing that I found quite unusual about your appeal is that you made yourself pretty much the protagonist of the scene, when most people go for keeping the focus on the appealing Pokémon.