Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Negrek
    05-01-2015 04:42 AM
    Negrek
    Haha, well, it turned out great!
  2. Crazy Linoone
    04-30-2015 05:05 AM
    Crazy Linoone
    Heh, when I saw your description about LINOONE IN A BIPLANE I just had to draw it! It's actually also the reason I was running late :p I ran into some technical difficultues while trying to draw the fanart...
  3. Negrek
    04-29-2015 04:16 AM
    Negrek
    Well the sick fanart definitely makes me even more relieved I didn't have to DQ you. :P
  4. Negrek
    04-28-2015 10:09 PM
    Negrek
    You're coming up on the DQ for your tournament battle.
  5. Crazy Linoone
    12-25-2011 09:12 PM
    Crazy Linoone
    I've given away 3 leftovers and 1 lucky egg as presents. Before the zapping, I had 2 leftovers and 1 lucky egg in my items. After the zapping, I have 3 lucky eggs in my items and 1 lucky egg I've given away, plus 3 leftovers I've given away. If we pretend that I bought 3 leftovers and 4 lucky eggs instead of 2 leftovers and 5 lucky eggs, then I'm missing $5. I think.

Although that's kind of troublesome, especially since the paperwork is all over the place. I just canceled one of the gifts that is a leftovers and you can zap that later. Thanks!
  6. Negrek
    12-25-2011 06:10 AM
    Negrek
    Okay, I morphed the two extra leftovers in your inventory into lucky eggs. If you gave away one of your leftovers by accident, you should be able to recall it just by using the "cancel" link on the gift on the exchange screen, if you get this message before I switch things over to the claim period. If you get your leftovers back, I'll zap it to a lucky egg as well.

Where did the missing $5 refer to, now?
  7. Crazy Linoone
    12-25-2011 01:56 AM
    Crazy Linoone
    Annnd I accidentally gave away one of my Leftovers That's Supposed to be a Lucky Egg. :P Oops. So now I have 2 leftovers that are supposed to be lucky eggs and a missing $5. I don't actually mind the $5 if it's too much effort to refund it.

Sorry for all the spamming and thanks in advance!
  8. Crazy Linoone
    12-25-2011 12:48 AM
    Crazy Linoone
    Um, not sure if this is the place to put this but, I bought 5 lucky eggs and 2 leftovers but received 5 leftovers and 2 lucky eggs. Here's a slightly chopped off screenshot for proof. Here's the post where I bought stuff in Kusari's Mart.

I will be giving away 2 leftovers and 2 lucky eggs as presents, which should leave me with 3 lucky eggs after the gift giving season is over.