The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > ElectricTogetic

Notices

Conversation Between ElectricTogetic and LuckyLapras' Duck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. LuckyLapras' Duck
    05-06-2013 09:42 AM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    Where have you been for the past half a year?
  2. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-07-2012 04:13 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    *slaps face* For future reference ,I don't like being called Lucky. It makes me sound like a dog. You can call me LL, LuckyLapras or that wierdo who over uses smilies! I'lll get to thegame ASAP
  3. ElectricTogetic
    08-07-2012 04:06 PM
    ElectricTogetic
    Lucky... you have been entered into the Isle of the Insects. Your game started two days ago!
  4. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-01-2012 12:21 AM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    I wish not to talk about my location. For now, consider me to live in Union Cave. Also, my DS doesn't have Wi-Fi. I'm hoping to get a Wi-Fi USB Connector for Christmas, and I'll most likely be battling in the Wi-Fi league, as I am training up now.
  5. ElectricTogetic
    08-01-2012 12:19 AM
    ElectricTogetic
    Me too. Especially the Sandslashes in the quicksand pit. If you want, I could do a wi-fi rescue thing to help you through.

quick question, what city do you live in? I'm in Houston, Texas.
  6. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-01-2012 12:12 AM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    Often. But I usually get stuck at the Quicksand Pit. I hate sandstorms
  7. ElectricTogetic
    08-01-2012 12:07 AM
    ElectricTogetic
    four years ago? Really? *whistles* how often do you play these games?
  8. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-01-2012 12:04 AM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    The last time I beat Dialga was with aChimchar and a Turtwig, back in 2008. I had all of Chimchar's fire moves linked and the Turtwig was going long range. It went pretty well , for an 8 year old
  9. ElectricTogetic
    08-01-2012 12:02 AM
    ElectricTogetic
    Hahahahahahaha... I have invaded your page again! Now... I quit Mystery Dungeon for a while because Dialga used Roar of Time while I was standing in front of him. So, since then, I've always tried for a combination of Pokemon that can easily kill Dialga.
  10. LuckyLapras' Duck
    07-30-2012 08:16 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    =P I usually never forget my Birthday, probably because it's usually on a school day and it's just generally hell. =P Also, my Pichu egg hatched. I got a female (yes!) Pichu pony! =D