The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > sanderidge

Notices

Conversation Between sanderidge and Sandstone-Shadow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. sanderidge
    05-02-2019 05:43 AM
    sanderidge
    outlines!!!! i haven't outlined for a writing thing in a long time, but then again i haven't written anything in a while either... have you outlined more Plot Things or is it outlines for more revision?
  2. Sandstone-Shadow
    05-01-2019 10:32 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Eeee thank you for the support!!! :D I worked on a bit of outline-ish stuff today... guidelines!!! WOO!
  3. sanderidge
    05-01-2019 07:29 PM
    sanderidge
    that's RIGHT you're GONNA FINISH THE THING I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! it doesn't matter how long it takes! it'll be worth it...!
  4. Sandstone-Shadow
    05-01-2019 05:39 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    yes!! hype for both computer and interactions with my sand sib :D you'll be (hopefully haha) happy to hear that I started some more work on Revanna again!!! I keep starting and stopping but my god I am going to finish this thing! S-someday!
  5. sanderidge
    04-29-2019 04:33 PM
    sanderidge
    D: that makes sense... lately i've had telegram unpinned from the bar thingy on my laptop for Similar Productivity reasons but D: ... hopefully we'll be able to see each other around some more soon!!! also HYPE for new computer!!!
  6. Sandstone-Shadow
    04-28-2019 01:55 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    sand sibling!!!! I miss you! I... am but I deleted both telegram and discord from my phone so I'm almost never on them anymore haha. it's probably for the best for not getting distracted at work... but! I'm working on building a new computer (still deciding on parts haha) which means it'll be easier for me to actually like want to use the computer in the evenings! :D
  7. sanderidge
    04-27-2019 07:45 PM
    sanderidge
    sand sibling!!! hello sand sibling!!! are you still on discord (tm)
  8. Sandstone-Shadow
    01-02-2018 02:33 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    this battle is expanding my writing capabilities!! XD
  9. Sandstone-Shadow
    12-30-2017 12:02 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    I will do my best!!! :D
  10. sanderidge
    12-29-2017 11:54 PM
    sanderidge
    please ref this in memes. i beg of you. (if you can.) please. i am already having so much fun with this but. yes.