The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Flora

Notices

Conversation Between Flora and sanderidge
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Flora
    03-29-2019 09:29 PM
    Flora
    Thank!! It’s been A Bit Of A Time but the people I told have all been super lovely about it!
  2. sanderidge
    03-29-2019 04:59 PM
    sanderidge
    me, trying to get brain to update its concept of kh3 (which is currently "doesn't exist" and "aqua got NORTED") with it being real: i will get back to you on this one

also!!! welcome to the club!!! ... even if i am only in the club sometimes!!!!!
  3. Flora
    03-29-2019 12:08 AM
    Flora
    It is real and beautiful and I cried so much.

Yeah!!! I figured out I’m nonbinary....like a month ago maybe....? This honestly explains every time I looked at a “my gender is an enigma” post and went “oh mood”
  4. sanderidge
    03-28-2019 11:08 PM
    sanderidge
    omg you beat kh3 and my brain still isn't wrapped around the fact that it EXISTS lmao i haven't heard a lot about it but i do not want spoilers yet...!!! i really have been living under a rock in that area

also mood!! i have realized my own sense of my gender is still Pretty Fucky and sometimes it's like "yes this one" and the next morning i will be "WAIT. IS IT". but i saw you're using they/them now right!!!
  5. Flora
    03-27-2019 01:59 PM
    Flora
    VMs are super great and should be appreciated more!

I’m doin okay! I beat kingdom hearts 3, wondered what I’m gonna do with my life now, and almost immediately my brain went “hello naughty flora it’s Gender Time” so the last month has been. Interesting.
  6. sanderidge
    03-27-2019 04:02 AM
    sanderidge
    friend flora!!! hello!! i am doing well (and also appreciating vms they're so convenient? displaying a conversation thread all at once! how nice) and currently bemoaning my decision to go on a five mile walk today for no good reason. how are you?!!
  7. Flora
    03-26-2019 09:27 PM
    Flora
    Friend sande!!! How are you?
  8. Flora
    06-23-2016 09:33 PM
    Flora
    I mean heart transplants don't turn someone into an entirely new person so
  9. sanderidge
    06-23-2016 05:51 PM
    sanderidge
    do you believe that xehanort has unlocked the secret to human cloning