Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. ultraviolet
    05-19-2011 07:45 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    haha, yes.
  2. Blaziking the God General
    05-19-2011 04:26 AM
    Blaziking the God General
    I'm cool with that. After all it probably wouldn't be worth it for me to battle with Pokemon that I don't even have anymore. :P
  3. ultraviolet
    05-19-2011 01:03 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    alrighty, Negrek says we can end in a draw; is that okay with you? only this battle has been going on ~forever~ and I'd kind of like my pokemon to finally get some experience from this battle. xD
  4. ultraviolet
    05-17-2011 01:27 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    oh.... huh. I'll ask Negrek about it and see what she thinks, because I'd honestly rather just have the free slot >.>
  5. Blaziking the God General
    05-16-2011 09:07 PM
    Well. About that. I sorta reset my entire account due to my prior lack of activity so, um, that might not work out too well.

Though I suppose we could get an e-ref so that we can finish the battle. I just wouldn't reap any rewards.
  6. ultraviolet
    05-16-2011 09:03 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    hey, how would you feel about getting an e-ref for this battle? Only it's been going since 2009 and it's been six months since Negrek last posted in it or something. '~'
  7. Blaziking the God General
    05-06-2010 12:11 AM
    Oops, sorry. For some reason I missed the part where I attack first. Thanks for pointing that out.
  8. ultraviolet
    05-05-2010 08:38 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    Hey, um. Are you still able to post in our battle? I mean it's past DQ anyway but I don't think Negrek's noticed and I'd really like to finish beating you- I mean, uh, battling you. xD